The THP Golf Fairies Strike Again...

LeeB18

Swing Under Repair
Reaction score
Handicap
My Swing
I walk into my living room after a painfully boring day at my office when my computer blurred eyes spied a large rectangular box addressed to "Kev & Lee Beausoleil"
No big - I was expecting the OC Invitational swag. I briefly thought "that's an awfully big box for some swag. Morgan must've run out of boxes". After seeing the loony grin on our son Matt (YoungBuck) and his insistence that I open it, I started to wonder ...hmmm...I swallowed my brief spasm of guilt at the thought of T2Grn slogging his way through the beltway traffic (he still isn't home) as I sliced through the expert packing job..opened...my two functioning brain cells immediately recognized a putter, 5 seconds to assess the size and conclude that it was meant for me....it took about 20 full seconds for the confusion to recede enough to realize Morgan and Josh sent me A FREAKING BETTINARDI PUTTER!!!! My legs got a little wobbly and my hands started shaking!

I was shocked into speechlessness. My first lucid thought was "those two have lost their minds!" Followed by "why in the ...uhmm....heck....did they send me a FREAKING BETTINARDI PUTTER?!?

Morgan & Josh - you are a class act and I feel very privileged to be a part of this community. Thank you so much for such a generous and thoughtful gesture - it truly made me feel like a part of this wonderful THP family!

Wow...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1405040707.161886.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1405040707.161886.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 0
That is a beauty Lee, keep Kevin's hands off of it. :smile:
Pretty cool of Morgan & Josh to do that, awesome gesture for some awesome folks.

That is incredible! Congrats!!!

That is simply awesome!!!

Be the ball!!

What a beauty Lee. Congrats and what an awesome gesture by JB and GG.

JM

Yup...that's pretty awesome right there.

That is a beauty Lee, keep Kevin's hands off of it. :smile:
Pretty cool of Morgan & Josh to do that, awesome gesture for some awesome folks.

Thanks DD, I am completely blown away! I have two to fend off - Kevin and Matt!

Glad they kept the secret from you for that long Lee! They were pretty giddy about it. Now your job is to keep that beauty away from them! JB and Morgan, incredible!

That's pretty awesome!!

Your entire family has supported us over and over again. I told your husband and son at the last THP Event that this was coming and I'm glad they were able to keep it a surprise.

Very nice gesture from a great couple.
Now go kick the boys behinds with it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Pretty cool of them to do that for you Lee!! I hope you really enjoy it and you can finally get rid of the Scotty. Haha

Just wonderful, and well deserved!

Classy move! Well done.

Awesome! No surprise tho, this is a special place

Your entire family has supported us over and over again. I told your husband and son at the last THP Event that this was coming and I'm glad they were able to keep it a surprise.

Being part of and Supporting this forum has been nothing but fun, JB. Keeping this unique community going strong is very important to us.

Glad they kept the secret from you for that long Lee! They were pretty giddy about it. Now your job is to keep that beauty away from them! JB and Morgan, incredible!

Giddy is spot on, Tyler - they were like two high school freshmen giggling in the bathroom over the cute boy in class!

Pretty cool of them to do that for you Lee!! I hope you really enjoy it and you can finally get rid of the Scotty. Haha

I would never be that disloyal to my beloved Scotty, GD...although I will go so far as to remove it from my bag. Lol

I absolutely love it.

Enjoy it Lee!

Simply amazing! THP doing what THP do.

Incredible

That is awesome! Great flatstick there Lee. Amazing place this is. Thanks for taking those great pictures in OC.

What an awesome gesture

Now go kick the old man's arse with this new weapon! :deadhorse: Congrats on the new putter sweety and enjoy :thumb:

Great job GG and JB. Special place, special people. I love this place.

Josh and Morgan being themselves.

Absolutely gorgeous putter.

This place is Awesome !

A standing Ovation goes to J.B and Morgan !

Back