Awesome Video - Srixon Journey To Better

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Our friends at Srixon and their Morgan Cup Staff! This is inspiring!

Last edited:
Perspective in a bottle. That's just awesome.

What a great job Srixon did with all of the videos. Amazing job

That Came out GREAT

• Admin
Things like that that put some stuff into perspective for me about this event, the people here and why we do what we do.

Well done guys!!!

Huge! Seeing this put together like that.....inspiring is the right word! Freaking awesome

Great video! They sent that out as an email too, pretty sweet guys!

Wow, totally speechless, this is what it's all about

That is simply amazing, both the content that each individual provided as well as the editing and compilation. This video was not only linked to the website, but they sent out an email to their subscribers with it as well. Just awesome guys.

Very cool. The individual videos were great, taken together they're even better. Awesome of Srixon and put that together and really show the #JourneyToBetter.

Yeah that was awesome. Can we fast forward 2 weeks.

Man that video is amazing!

Just got an email from srixon highlighting this video. Not just a THP thing anymore. You guys are going global! #RockStars

That is really really really awesome

This is really, really great. Really one if my favorite campaigns. Just love the message. Even better to see my teammates as a part of it.

How crazy is that? I know when I got it in my email tonight I was speechless

Holy cow...that is wonderfully done!

I saw this via email the sent, absolutely incredible!! Well done everyone!!

Looks like another night with little sleep, they have blown me away with the compilation done so well.

You CG/Srixon guys knocked it out of the park with the videos, and they did a great job compiling them. So cool that they are using you all in their campaign.

Awesome stuff guys !

Back