The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buck called out your beautiful wife by the way..

Oh shat! She hasn't seen it yet so I will have to remind her.... :alien: After the hard sweaty work she has been doing around our new home, a cold bucket of ice might be the ticket :D

Oh shat! She hasn't seen it yet so I will have to remind her.... :alien: After the hard sweaty work she has been doing around our new home, a cold bucket of ice might be the ticket :D

I thought you might "want to help her" hahhaha

I thought you might "want to help her" hahhaha

KellyBo is out looking for her a new tile cutter, cordless drill, and skill saw. I'll break the news when she returns! :D

Let the wedding festivities begin! 4 hours until the ceremony...

Let the wedding festivities begin! 4 hours until the ceremony...

Have fun man. It's a crazy day. So just try to enjoy the small things. Try to remember those.

Going to chipotles for the first time right now.

I just looked on twitter to see if there is any new Cavs news and I see my wife is tweeting all the local THPers about hosting another cookout lol

I just looked on twitter to see if there is any new Cavs news and I see my wife is tweeting all the local THPers about hosting another cookout lol

Oh, That's a local thing?....

Did you really just call me at the course and say, "I am looking at the radar and it looks like the rain is just barely south of you heading east. What do you think it's gonna do?"

Really?

That always makes me think of this video:

[video=youtube;0-33QC7xI-g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-33QC7xI-g[/video]

FOUR days!

...that is all.

I'm cutting tile and KellyBo is laying it. She is the perfectionist in our family and it has to be just so.... :thumb: One more day of this and hawt dayummmmm:bananadance:. It will be time to play for a change! :bomb: I have some aches but hell with em, if I can work, I can play :golf2:

A bit if anxiety right now. Going to be away from home for nearly 2.5 weeks, going to miss my family like crazy, but at the same time I'm crazy excited for what I am going to be doing.

Traveling for work the first half of the trip, then spending the rest if the trip with my best friends in Myrtle.

A bit if anxiety right now. Going to be away from home for nearly 2.5 weeks, going to miss my family like crazy, but at the same time I'm crazy excited for what I am going to be doing.

Traveling for work the first half of the trip, then spending the rest if the trip with my best friends in Myrtle.

That's a good bit of time away from home dude. I know exactly how you feel, enjoy the day today with the family.

Traveling away from family is always tough. We will make sure you aren't lonely the last half of your trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We just stopped at the only gas station left that doesn't take cards at the pump

I question a lot of things in my life. If I have made the right choices, how things are compared to how they might have been.

Pretty stressful time right now with the wife, regarding some medical stuff. In all of this, I have been spending time with her as I can. I really wish the weather were better so we could be out doing more things. With the rain, the floods, and the storms, the time we have spent outdoors has been even more stressful (camping in a storm in a tent, not a fun time.)

In all of this, she wants me to get out to the range, to get out on the course, because she knows how much it relaxes me. Ridiculous that with all the stuff going on that she wants me out enjoying myself.

I question a lot of things in my life. If I have made the right choices, how things are compared to how they might have been.

Pretty stressful time right now with the wife, regarding some medical stuff. In all of this, I have been spending time with her as I can. I really wish the weather were better so we could be out doing more things. With the rain, the floods, and the storms, the time we have spent outdoors has been even more stressful (camping in a storm in a tent, not a fun time.)

In all of this, she wants me to get out to the range, to get out on the course, because she knows how much it relaxes me. Ridiculous that with all the stuff going on that she wants me out enjoying myself.

We must have the same wives man. I have a very stressful job and this year has flat sucked with family issues aside, I am sure we are in the same boat. Take that lovely lady out sir, she sounds like a good egg.

Back home from my unplanned trip to Indy. I have 17 pages of new posts to catch up on; yikes.

Back home from my unplanned trip to Indy. I have 17 pages of new posts to catch up on; yikes.

Welcome back, Sean.

Welcome back buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back