Ball Markers, Divot Tools & Other things we collect

Nice TH.

Wtf they have markers for a us open that hasn't even been played yet? ?

Taylor, you need some Caledonia and true blue markers.

Added a couple to my set:

The rest of what I've collected:

Last edited:
I know know a lot of people have asked about this coin so I think we are going to have to do another THP contest soon and include it in the prize pack.

yrejamu7.jpg

ebe9y5ar.jpg

I know know a lot of people have asked about this coin so I think we are going to have to do another THP contest soon and include it in the prize pack.

yrejamu7.jpg

ebe9y5ar.jpg

I do love that "no 3 jacks" coin.

Be the ball!!

Quite a few guys eyeballing this one

Some great collections you guys have. I really need to work on mine.

oh nice. That no 3 jacks coin is pretty freaking sweet.

yrejamu7.jpg

ebe9y5ar.jpg

Yep, I could use that one!

Love that no 3 jacks marker! Will be a popular contest!

yrejamu7.jpg

ebe9y5ar.jpg
That will be one highly touted THP contest, oh wait, then it'll be like the rest!

But there will be a ton of people who want to add it to complete their collection I'm sure!

I honestly still haven't acquired my 1st Odyssey coin yet. That would be a great start.

yrejamu7.jpg

ebe9y5ar.jpg
I love this coin. Been trying to get my hands on one as well as the draino one. Can't wait.

The No3Jacks coin is a rare beast, I bet that contest explodes.

It will. Last one I need to complete my callaway/odyssey collection minus the double u which I don't think I'll find

Agree with the above, the NTJ is the last one I need as well.

Jerkstore

Lost in his moving stuff. I ran thru his bag in OC as his challenge for it but it wasn't there. The search continues.

Back