The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hand is healing well...finished a job early...house move almost completed! Totally burned the candle at both ends but the thought of swinging a club has just given me a 40th wind.
Good to hear!

Congratulations Ryan!! The pictures you linked are great.

Hand is healing well...finished a job early...house move almost completed! Totally burned the candle at both ends but the thought of swinging a club has just given me a 40th wind.

You see, he's not a machine....he's a man!

Another THPer that has seriously outkicked his coverage...

Congrats, buddy. See you in September.

It's because of golf. Chicks dig the long ball my man!

What a weekend!!! Glad it's over but loved every minute of it. Good friend and his wife came in from New Mexico for a few days and I got to marry my best friend on Saturday. Everything was so gorgeous and well done. So grateful for everyone that helped us out and made it a success.

Our photos are on:

http://www.jillwittphotography.com/2014/06/ryan-lindsey-formal-session.html

That's the formal session as we don't have the wedding pics yet.

Huge congrats Ryan...well done! Great pics!

Another THPer that has seriously outkicked his coverage...

Congrats, buddy. See you in September.

I was going to say this exact same thing.

Well done Ryan.

Rest up, Doug.

It's getting close to that time.

#DoWorkDotCom

This past weekend 3 days 4 course's 64 holes AWSOME......:bananadance::bananadance:

My HHJJ is Sox Fan, this dude just made my day not once, but twice!

Thanks my friend, looking forward to paying back the generosity.

My HHJJ is Sox Fan, this dude just made my day not once, but twice!

Thanks my friend, looking forward to paying back the generosity.
Scott's as good as they come.

Because of the Biggest Loser contests that Mike Dean did a while back, I have gone from 183 when we started the first one to 160 today. I weighed 155 in 2005 for a while (lost a bunch of weight then to get that low), but I gotta make a decision.

Do I try to get down to 150, or do I just start eating again and maintain the 170-175 that I can do without even trying. Reason being, I am in size 34 pants in the 170 pound range. I need to be in 33's at 160-165 and they are hard to find. If I can get down to and stay at 150, I can go to 32's, which are everywhere. And I haven't worn 32's since the 1980s.

Decisions, decisions.

Congrats on the house, Dev! Very happy for you and your family.

Because of the Biggest Loser contests that Mike Dean did a while back, I have gone from 183 when we started the first one to 160 today. I weighed 155 in 2005 for a while (lost a bunch of weight then to get that low), but I gotta make a decision.

Do I try to get down to 150, or do I just start eating again and maintain the 170-175 that I can do without even trying. Reason being, I am in size 34 pants in the 170 pound range. I need to be in 33's at 160-165 and they are hard to find. If I can get down to and stay at 150, I can go to 32's, which are everywhere. And I haven't worn 32's since the 1980s.

Decisions, decisions.

If you can find 34's for a decent price you can always get them taken in.

Decisions, decisions.

I would go for the weight loss. You can always buy new pants, or tighten a belt.... but good health is worth it.

I am stuck in the 186-191 range again.... I feel like garbage, unhealthy, and I hate it. I am in a 34" waist, but can wear a 32". I would love to be down around 170 again (its been 15 years).

After almost a month of hard OT, not seeing my wife or son and not touching clubs (or thp) unless it was at lunch hour for a few swings, the end is in sight!.

The OT is over.... I have a few more days of work to grind out before the annual boys golf trip for 5 days of golf http://www.predatorridge.com/ <=== there. After that a week and a half of family time, lakes, beaches and pools. My inlaws are even going to do some babysitting so the wife and I can have some dinners out. Very happy happy joy joy in my world.

ugegavag.jpg
Yes I do. Got this at a Chinese food restaurant this week!

Yes I do. Got this at a Chinese food restaurant this week!
That's great Trevor. Unfortunately for you and Team Hackers, it doesn't mention anything about winning....:beat-up:

We received our new leather sectional couch for our new/old home. Dayuuummmm it's by far the nicest couch I ever sat my big arse in. :thumb:

Just got the final numbers for the closing on Friday and they are way lower than they estimated. We were expecting around 12k + and its a little under 10. What a relief.

Just got the final numbers for the closing on Friday and they are way lower than they estimated. We were expecting around 12k + and its a little under 10. What a relief.
So whatcha gonna buy :D

Can I borrow 2 grand? I need a new stand bag.

My case settled so was able to make the drive back and pick up my daughter from school early, surprising her with a pool day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

took some placement tests for the upcoming college school-year today, and I placed high enough in reading that I won't have to take a reading class, but I accidentally skipped over a page on the writing test, so I need to retake it. writing and math tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back