The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is in honor of Cookies Charity of Choice for the Ice Bucket Challenge, I didn't want to derail that thread with a non related video.

But I think all the pet lovers on this site will enjoy this.

Great video. Looks like a sweet place to work, and do some good.

Great video. Looks like a sweet place to work, and do some good.

I'd say yes on both accounts. She volunteered there and got a rescue basset hound from there. She had her for 12 years before she (the pup ) passed away last year.

But she (dog)) had 12 years of unconditional love after being abused by some SOB for a year. She was beat so bad she lost one eye. Just sickening how someone could do that to a defenseless puppy. But she turned out to be the sweetest thing and soaked up all the attention you could give her.

THREE days!

Back at work today after being on the road last week...and I've forgotten how to type with the cast.

I can't imagine long flights without wifi

This is in honor of Cookies Charity of Choice for the Ice Bucket Challenge, I didn't want to derail that thread with a non related video.

But I think all the pet lovers on this site will enjoy this.
This is seriously well done.

This one is for you ATLGolfer! !
gy4a4y3u.jpg

Be the ball!!

I'm not a Jeter or Yankee fan, but the new Jeter commercial is fantastic.

I'm not a Jeter or Yankee fan, but the new Jeter commercial is fantastic.
I'm not a Yankee fan either, but have been a Jeter fan for as long as I can remember. The commercial is really well done.

Loved the commercial. The Mets players and the Sox fans was a great touch.

Very well done. Not a Yankees or Jeter fan, but very well done.

Finally back after a much needed getaway. Going to make a re-intro thread shortly.

I did enjoy that commercial. I don't watch baseball anymore but growing up in NY I was a huge Yankee fan because of my dad and grandfather. Grew up with Jeter

This is seriously well done.

Pete it's so well done there is a long story behind it. The attorneys for Abba thought it was done to be a commercial as it went viral on you tube. They made them take it down.

The Wake SPCA said we literally spent $30 on this and it was all for fun. They said it was too well done to be fun. So they had to take it down. But by then it had spread so far and been copied and posted by so many people the attorney's couldn't stop them all. Just the SPCA.

Ron (lightingbolt44) probably could tell you more as it is in his backyard and his charity for the ice bucket challenge.

Finally back after a much needed getaway. Going to make a re-intro thread shortly.

Welcome Hawk. You're going to love THP!!

Lil cruise in this sweet lady

Remember that scene toward the end of Shawshank Redemption where Tom Hank's character says something like "who really looks at shoes?" Well, I put that one to the test today - I wore two different brown shoes all day at work. Oh well, at least I've got another pair just like that if I decide to ever do it again. #iamanidiot

Remember that scene toward the end of Shawshank Redemption where Tom Hank's character says something like "who really looks at shoes?" Well, I put that one to the test today - I wore two different brown shoes all day at work. Oh well, at least I've got another pair just like that if I decide to ever do it again. #iamanidiot

Since when is Tom Hanks in Shawshank? j/k I thought it was Hanks for a minute

Tim Robbins ;)

For the shoes analogy though. I wore green chucks to work this morning, and then changed into work boots. Know how many people razzed me about the chucks? Seriously everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back