Burger Cover - 2014 THP Limited Edition Covers Voume III

I'm sure it's right in front of me but i'm not seeing where i can make an account for the store? or since i've bought the Albatross Club membership does that mean I already have an account? If that's the case how would I reset my password?

I'm sure it's right in front of me but i'm not seeing where i can make an account for the store? or since i've bought the Albatross Club membership does that mean I already have an account? If that's the case how would I reset my password?

To make a purchase from the store you first have to create a store account. The login is not the same as your forum login, unless you decide to make it that way. To create a login, at checkout where it askes for email or username and password, put what you want it to be, and then fill out the contact information below, and that should do it.

For the AC discount, you will need to use the code I gave you in your AC member welcome message. You will put that code in the discount code spot when you are at shopping cart at checkout. Make sure to hit update to see the discount reflect. The box you type it in is very sensitive, so make sure it's exactly as you see it in the welcome message. If you lost that message send me a PM and I will get you the code.

That should do it, if you have any additional questions send me a PM.

To make a purchase from the store you first have to create a store account. The login is not the same as your forum login, unless you decide to make it that way. To create a login, at checkout where it askes for email or username and password, put what you want it to be, and then fill out the contact information below, and that should do it.

For the AC discount, you will need to use the code I gave you in your AC member welcome message. You will put that code in the discount code spot when you are at shopping cart at checkout. Make sure to hit update to see the discount reflect. The box you type it in is very sensitive, so make sure it's exactly as you see it in the welcome message. If you lost that message send me a PM and I will get you the code.

That should do it, if you have any additional questions send me a PM.

Thank you very very much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a ton of excitement it appears for this one, so just remember, while we limit it to 1 cover per person for the 1st 24 hours, after that it will open up to additional for those that want it.

I am looking forward to grabbing this one and picking up some tees as well. Are you and GG willing to hold on to them until I can see you next week?

Gotta make sure I get this one since I missed the other two. This also happens to be my favorite of the 4 so I will be ready to go once 1:00 PM hits tomorrow.

I am looking forward to grabbing this one and picking up some tees as well. Are you and GG willing to hold on to them until I can see you next week?

Check with her, but I would assume so.

Absolutely! If someone is going to be at the MC and wants to buy one of these, send me a PM after your purchase and I will make a note to bring the order with me.

Absolutely! If someone is going to be at the MC and wants to buy one of these, send me a PM after your purchase and I will make a note to bring the order with me.

Hi Morgan!

Not a ton of excitement it appears for this one, so just remember, while we limit it to 1 cover per person for the 1st 24 hours, after that it will open up to additional for those that want it.

I can't speak for everyone else, but I personally have a ton of excitement for this beauty of a cover!!

These are amazing in hand, seeing them in TN made me want one much more than I initially did. It looks soooooo good.

They all have looked amazing in person I can't wait to see the last two in person. I was blown away by the sushi cover.

I thought this might be the most popular of the 4, actually. I'm gettin' one, that's for sure!

These are amazing in hand, seeing them in TN made me want one much more than I initially did. It looks soooooo good.
Seemed rather appropriate, with these limited edition covers in the same office as the SeeMore vault.

The only thing better than Bacon and Sushi is a burger of course!

JM

Hopefully you'll be surprised.

Bacon and Sushi were nice.

Burger is where it is at!

We should celebrate getting these next week with a burger in Pawley's Island.

I second that. Sonic run and a Vodkie?

I can't speak for everyone else, but I personally have a ton of excitement for this beauty of a cover!!
You can speak for me.. I am in for this one.

I'll be adding this one to the collection for sure.

Maybe if they are left after work I might cave and purchase one myself.

I will order one for a friend today, hopefully another one for me tomorrow

Back