The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday, Annabelle!

AAAANNNAAAAABEEEEEELLLE!

Happy birthday little one!

Happy Birthday Princess Rickus!

I think you're safe Jimmy, all proposals at the Morgan Cup have been successful.

Don't jack up the trend. :alien:

And an enormous happy birthday to Anabelle from the Cookie Monster!

The birthday spoiling has commenced

3u9ezy7e.jpg

Happy Birthday Annabelle! !!

she looks happy, enjoy the day Ricky

Hey, I made it into the photo!

Happy birthday Annabelle!

The spoiling continues and it's not even 9 o'clock yet

Mickey cake:
ybunameb.jpg

Elmo cupcake :
uqaqy7ug.jpg

Happy Birthday Annabelle! Now Ricky, go finish acquiring that princess's castle.

Happy birthday Annabelle.

Happy Birthday Annabelle! Now Ricky, go finish acquiring that princess's castle.

Closing is tomorrow. Today is all about her. Sadly, we have to bring her for more bloodwork before heading to the zoo but she is a champ.

Closing is tomorrow. Today is all about her. Sadly, we have to bring her for more bloodwork before heading to the zoo but she is a champ.

not sure if I missed a post Ricky, but did you get any idea what she has?

I love it buddy, she deserves it because she IS a champ.

not sure if I missed a post Ricky, but did you get any idea what she has?

All if the stool samples came back negative so we are still doing testing. Some more bloodwork today and another stool sample. If everything comes back negative we have to schedule a oral biopsy which they have to put her under for so I am not thrilled about it.

All if the stool samples came back negative so we are still doing testing. Some more bloodwork today and another stool sample. If everything comes back negative we have to schedule a oral biopsy which they have to put her under for so I am not thrilled about it.

thanks Ricky, I really hope they fin what 's there, this princess's smile this morning really enlightened my day

Happy Birthday Annabelle!

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

I didn't know whether to put this in here or the Rant thread, because it's mixed with good and bad. But ultimately it belongs here.

Good news: Saw the orthopedic surgeon yesterday and got cleared to resume normal activities.

Bad news: I'll still have great amount of pain and limited movement due to the ongoing issue with my left knee, the cartilage is basically gone.

Bad news: While there he wanted to see current X-Rays of both knees to see where we are. The right knee (previously my good knee) is worst than the left one now. it basically is bone on bone all the way around. Not surprising as the pain in it has increased exponentially the past two months.

Good news: He approved me for the Knee Replacement surgery as soon as I'm ready. We talked about doing both knees at the same time. Pro's and Con's. Ultimately for me 80% pros.

Good news: When going over the recovery timeline, it is much shorter than I expected. He said in 3 to 4 weeks, I could be chipping and putting (I asked for all timelines to relate to work and golf..ha) In 6 to 8 weeks, I could resume full swings and playing. AS well as most other normal activities. That is a much quicker timeframe than I had originally planned on.

So with all that said, I have to pick a date. I have to make sure I pick a time that my Fiance will be free to help during the first two weeks of recovery, mostly the second week from what I undeerstand. I'll be in the hospital for about 4 to 5 days. then home doing in home PT for the next 10 days or so. I can resume driving after about 10 14 days from date of surgery.

WOW buddy that is awesome! It took me eight weeks to recover to 60 percent and I was having to go three times per week for two months for my PT. I couldn't drive for a month because my TKR was on my right knee which is the gas pedal/brake knee.

I had to give myself anti clotting shots 3 times a day for 10 days.

You can call me if you have any questions about my experiences. I've had three surgeries on the same knee so I'm an old pro ?

Dude I am thrilled you will be up and at it so soon! Be careful and don't rush back too soon, I'm seeing mg Doc next Monday because of some swelling, pain, etc. that I am currently experiencing.

It will be a year in October since I had my surgery so you would think I would be pain free

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Great lesson today. I think I fixed a couple things. And have a few more things to work on!!!

Great insight also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back