Callaway Apparel - 2014 #THPMC The Morgan Cup

Pretty sweet. Awesome to see how awesome a job Callaway is doing for their staffers. Nice.

That's too awesome, the Callaway guys will be looking sharp!

Gotta love that while the Open Championship is going on, not to mention that Phil is the defending champion, that Callaway golf is tweeting about the Morgan cup. Talk about rock star treatment

Gotta love that while the Open Championship is going on, not to mention that Phil is the defending champion, that Callaway golf is tweeting about the Morgan cup. Talk about rock star treatment
No kidding...The social interaction alone with the fellas all along has been awesome

Very good looking

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I'm excited and just so damn proud to be sponsored by Callaway.

Awesome sneak peak, and dang does it look great!!

Neato cheeto. Like those stripes.

Really like that visor choice

So excited! I'm loving the Odyssey logos!

Wow, those look incredible! Way to go, Callaway!

As Billy Ocean said, "Simply awesome"!!!!

Incredible. Some good looks there.

You Callaway boys are gonna be stylin.

The threads are sweet! Very nice looking collection for you Callaway staffers.

Very nice. Josh you created a wonderful event and we are all lucky to be able to follow along in it. Callaway bringing the goodness for sure

Wow, that scripting looks really sharp. Oh, and the #THPMC is kind of a big deal... just sayin.

Callaway brings the noise! They are on top of it.

They look amazing, great choice by Chad.

Callaway always goes big for the Morgan Cup.....scripting looks great!

That is some sweet looking gear you guys are going to be getting - can't wait to see everything unfold (see what I did there :D)

Callaway just has a way of making normal everyday folks feel like they matter, love the shirts, the coins, and the Tweet. Callaway gets it!

Last edited:
Calla way just has a way of making normal everyday folks feel like they matter, love the shirts, the coins, and the Tweet. Callaway gets it!

Absolutely correct. Callaway just takes things to another level. Cannot wait to see what they have in store for us.

Sweet looking! That is going to be so awesome for the Callaway staffers! Look forward to it.

THP and Callaway... Just another example of each being the best in the business.

Props AGAIN to Callaway for embracing THP. They always bring it and it makes me happy that I give them my support/business.

Back