Introducing Team THP - 2014 Morgan Cup

Good luck guys! Team THP has my support!

You've got a high five and a beer coming your way in Chi-town Philly.

This is Ricky celebrating on the balcony when JB hands out the trophies

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405967309.867255.jpg

Stay away from her!

But seriously, we are a strong unit, a motley band of brothers, if you will. We have had some strong conversations with each other over the past few months, but it was all centered around improving each other as a golfer and a person.

We don't sugar coat it to each other, and that is one unique thing about our crew. We hold each other accountable and not not of is is afraid to say what needs to be said.

It has made us stronger as a team. It has made us stronger as individuals. And it has bonded is on a way I don't think any of us expected.

Be accountable, that was Hawks message from day 1. Led to some great conversations and like you said, no sugar coating. Our team moral is incredibly strong. This team came together in such a great way, Im pretty sure we would run through a wall for one of our teammates. So proud to have been a member of Team THP and I cannot wait to share a drink with these 7 guys in a couple of days.

Like others have said, it wasn't always sunshine and rainbows but I think that's healthy. We know how far we can push each other and when we need to push each other. Incredibly proud to be part of this team.

Let me say this. As a former captain of a Team THP, I can say without a shadow of doubt, that not only is this the best Team THP, led by a better captain than I ever was, but its the closest knit Team THP. These guys care. Not only about the win (which is important), but each other and bleed the green and white as much as GG and I do.

We dont have a rooting interest other than hosting an incredible event, but these 8 guys are in the event, because of who they are, and what they do for everybody here. They dont get enough pats on the back or rounds of applause, but they are appreciated.

Best Team THP ever...BY A LANDSLIDE!!!

This is Ricky celebrating on the balcony when JB hands out the trophies

View attachment 15633

I get it.

Dev is the "whooo" guy on the right,

Wardy is JM with the sparkler in his teeth.

Who's the blonde, though? A local?

Nice of Ricky to be so happy for Team DotCom on our MC victory. He's an awesome guy, though, so I wouldn't expect anything less.

Let me say this. As a former captain of a Team THP, I can say without a shadow of doubt, that not only is this the best Team THP, led by a better captain than I ever was, but its the closest knit Team THP. These guys care. Not only about the win (which is important), but each other and bleed the green and white as much as GG and I do.

We dont have a rooting interest other than hosting an incredible event, but these 8 guys are in the event, because of who they are, and what they do for everybody here. They dont get enough pats on the back or rounds of applause, but they are appreciated.

Best Team THP ever...BY A LANDSLIDE!!!
If there is a better way to lead by example then our captain I would be flat out shocked. Hawk has lead the way from day 1. Every single one of us would run through a wall for that guy.

I get it.

Nice of Ricky to be so happy for Team DotCom on our MC victory. He's an awesome guy, though, so I wouldn't expect anything less.
Despite your kind words at the bottom you get no thank you from me. I will give you a sweaty hug in a few days though.

Despite your kind words at the bottom you get no thank you from me. I will give you a sweaty hug in a few days though.

Don't be Jerseying up my shirt, Ricky.

:alien:

I get it.

You have a better chance of convicting Casey Anthony in an appeal then you do of winning the MC. Just keep practicing your 'for the people' speech you guys use at work.

You have a better chance of convicting Casey Anthony in an appeal then you do of winning the MC. Just keep practicing your 'for the people' speech you guys use at work.

Wait. I don't see an asterisk.

It is SO on now...

:AlienAsteriskActUp:

Stay away from her!

But seriously, we are a strong unit, a motley band of brothers, if you will. We have had some strong conversations with each other over the past few months, but it was all centered around improving each other as a golfer and a person.

We don't sugar coat it to each other, and that is one unique thing about our crew. We hold each other accountable and not not of is is afraid to say what needs to be said.

It has made us stronger as a team. It has made us stronger as individuals. And it has bonded is on a way I don't think any of us expected.

Amen. Total honesty, total accountability, total belief in the family.

Be accountable, that was Hawks message from day 1. Led to some great conversations and like you said, no sugar coating. Our team moral is incredibly strong. This team came together in such a great way, Im pretty sure we would run through a wall for one of our teammates. So proud to have been a member of Team THP and I cannot wait to share a drink with these 7 guys in a couple of days.

Without Hawk we wouldn't have come together like we have, I believe that, we've always been friends, we've always cared, but this has become something else entirely. Some will roll their eyes at that, but its the honest to god truth.

Now don't make me headbutt someone again over your mom.

That last guy didn't know what hit him

Bump.... Get to know Team THP!

Team THP will not falter!!!!

Good luck guys! Counting on a THP victory!

Team THP will win the Morgan Cup

Good luck to my THP brothers! Bring it home, boys!

Wait. I don't see an asterisk.

It is SO on now...

:AlienAsteriskActUp:

Yeah, I don't believe in asterisks with my friends. It was on months ago but I know you had a heavy case load :D

Love all the support we are getting today. Thanks everyone!

Take the prize guys! :bomb:

Back