Fairwaystyles Puma Bag Giveaway

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Fairwaystyles.com will be giving away a Puma special edition cart bag starting this Monday April 5th for Masters week which is also the launch of their puma special edition line. Come sign up, it is free and the sign up page will be live starting Monday! Website is www.fairwaystyles.com.

I think I know one person who would love to win this bag...Soxy!

824936645_yUumR-L-1.jpg

824936632_E7U7T-XL-1.jpg

Sweet! I'd like to win that bag! There will be a form we can fill out on the website monday GG?

Rats--we'll be on vacation next week, and my goal is NOT to turn on my computer.

NICE!! Matches my shoes!

I'll be home by then (Monday) and I'll be able to enter this. If not, I can always do it from my cell phone :D

Epic! this looks like the dominatrix of cart bags!

That mannequin is 12' tall or that is a miniature cart bag. :D

Thanks for the heads up!

Re: Fairwaystyles Puma Bag Giveaway

Thanks for the heads up! That should match the Puma shoes that I have that are too small for my feet.

thanks for sharing GG. i'd love to win this sucker and then sell it to my brother, haha!

I think I know one person who would love to win this bag...Soxy!

824936645_yUumR-L-1.jpg

I am literally drooling over this bag. My heart started racing at just the suggestion of possibly winning this bag in a contest!!
Thanks for the heads up GG!!

We thought you would like this one Soxy. I remember you wanting it before.

We thought you would like this one Soxy. I remember you wanting it before.

Oh, it is my ultimate desired bag. It is gorgeous in white too!
28008_004440.jpg

Just entered, thanks for the link.

Just a reminder to everyone this contest is officially up on their website at http://fairwaystyles.com/. So make sure to enter. I know I should stay neutral but I am pulling for you Soxy I know you have wanted this bag forever!

Thanks! Ok, can we erase this thread now so less people enter to steal my chances!! :fingers-crossed:Fingers crossed!!!:fingers-crossed:

Have my entry in. Good luck to everyone that enters!

Just for some proof of my love for this bag here is the thread I started last summer!

Love This Bag!

I have my fingers crossed for you too Soxy.

I'm in! Good luck everyone!

I just emailed FS.com and send him this link. hehe

Nice! Thanks JB. I will take such good care of it. Love it!

Back