The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
She didn't turn me down!!

Just want to take a second and say thanks to Josh for offering the help in the process. It was greatly appreciated bud!!
Congrats buddy!

ehese8ed.jpg

Just want to take a second and say thanks to Josh for offering the help in the process. It was greatly appreciated bud!!

CONGRATS my friend!!!

ehese8ed.jpg

Well done man

.congrats

Congrats Jimmy, happy for you buddy!!

ehese8ed.jpg

Congrats buddy!

ehese8ed.jpg

congrats to my new daughter-in-law to be and my son, well done jimmy and amanda

congrats Jimmy!

ehese8ed.jpg

Congratulations buddy!!

Congratulations Jimmy!

ehese8ed.jpg

Congrats Woooooooooohooooo.

Congrats!

Congrats! Big news now it is time for the wedding planning..........

Congratulations and the best of luck to you two.

Congrats 86753090210

Congrats Jimmy! Awesome news! :D

Congrats!

Congrats man!

As of today, the wife and I have been married for 3 years. It has been a tough year, far tougher than the previous two.

In two days, she goes in for some medical stuff, which will in turn dictate the path we take when it comes to our having children.

Couldn't be happier to have been married to my wife for this amount of time..... but definitely scared out of my mind for the future.

As of today, the wife and I have been married for 3 years. It has been a tough year, far tougher than the previous two.

In two days, she goes in for some medical stuff, which will in turn dictate the path we take when it comes to our having children.

Couldn't be happier to have been married to my wife for this amount of time..... but definitely scared out of my mind for the future.

Congrats on your anniversary. We'll be thinking of and praying for you guys. With the right person by your side, you can get through anything, this I know.

Golf with a THPer today, on a course we've never played.
Forest Akers West, Michigan state universities course.

Congrats on the anniversary. Hang in there - I can't help but feel that if she is healthy everything else is going to be fine, whether that means kids or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back