Morgan Cup 2014 Travel plans & accommodation thread

I'm standing next to the column with the e11/13 sign.

Orange Hog and I just boarded the plane, we'll be there in an hour.

Question for all you participants. Y'all brought your clubs for the practice rounds. You're getting a loaded staff bag as part of this event. How are you getting all of this home??!!

Question for all you participants. Y'all brought your clubs for the practice rounds. You're getting a loaded staff bag as part of this event. How are you getting all of this home??!!
There are a lot of answers to this.

Some guys brought abbreviated/full sets in an old bag (which they will leave behind) and then will put both sets in their Staff bag and bring them all home on the plane.

Other guys will ship one set back home.

Some guys drove and don't have to worry about it.

Another option discussed, but I'm not sure anyone did it, was renting clubs for the practice rounds.

Since I was only going to get 1 practice round in, I decided to rent. A lot less hassle trying to get it all home.

Waiting at Myrtle Beach airport to pick up O'Carroll. He's flying Spirit A/L. I could be here for awhile. Lol

Waiting at Myrtle Beach airport to pick up O'Carroll. He's flying Spirit A/L. I could be here for awhile. Lol

Pete!!!

Just landed. Hope this taxi goes better than LaGuardia.

PETEY!!! dude can't wait to see you.

You are late

Pete!!!!

Can't wait to see you bro!

I don't buy it.
hutamuru.jpg

Cool clip art. Get here

Morgan Cup 2014 Travel plans & accommodation thread

Cool clip art. Get here
Ken is making moves. Ironically, the car in front of us has Jersey plates.

Rickus…

Last edited:
Ken is making moves. Ironically, the car in front of us has Jersey plates.

Rickus…
I am sitting on a couch next to Mike Dean while he rums.

I am sitting on a couch next to Mike Dean while he rums.
If he prime ribbed earlier, put bags on your shoes and get a bucket handy.

Made it home safely now for some much needed shut eye. I am going to sleep like a baby. Safe travels everyone!

And now the journey home begins. Good times this weekend. Sorry had to disappear last night, but I had to get some zzzzz's before my flight.

Leaving True Blue, a bit early and could use about 30 more hours of sleep, but it's time to get home.

#THPMC has come to an end, creating lasting memories and a time that 40+ of us will never forget.

Back on the road, hopefully in 6 hours or so we will be home. What an incredible weekend. I just can't say it enough, than I you to everyone involved with this event, you all made this the best Morgan Cup ever! Safe travels home everyone.

Back