The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my old junker of a car tonight and finally get to put my new ride on the road. It's been killing me having it sit pretty in the garage while I troll around in my current turd.
Good for you, that Acura needs some road time!

Had the concert experience of a lifetime last night in Chicago. Soldier field is down right amaZing. Jay Z and Beyonce were phenomenal And being In VIP with Dwayne Wade, Gabrielle union, Steven Tyler and Ndamukong Suh was the icing on the cake!!!

Man! How'd you pull that off? Help from MikeDean441?

Just got back from the fly casting competition at Carbondale Mountain Fair with the first place prize in hand! Landed my cast 4.5" from the target and took home a locally hand-crafted fishing net worth $80! I've placed third a few times but this is my first win. Hell yes!!!

Spending the weekend visiting my grandparents with my kids, and we facetimed with my brother in Arkansas so they could see their newest great grandchild. The looks on their faces were priceless. I was grinning from ear to ear watching them talk to the baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spent the day with my wife and 2 sons.
Followed amazing coverage of the Morgan Cup. (Great golf BTW, and Great coverage)
Steak Dinner.
Beer in hand, relaxation for the rest of the evening.

Life is good!
No, Life is GREAT!

Played 18 in the morning with my brother in law, came home and grilled, then played pitch and Putt and went for sushi with Shannon. Such a great day

epydanyg.jpg

devesegu.jpg

Thanks!
I was using a voucher so there are some constraints on making the Bandon trip happen. It will work out one way or the other. Bottom line - Bandon isn't going anywhere and I'll happily trade more time with the hound for a cancelled or delayed golf weekend. Its all good as long as the hound continues to make that comeback.

That's true. It isn't going anywhere. Hope the pup is continuing to get better. It must be a great relief for you and your kids.

My dad finally improved enough to remove the heart rate meds, start some iv nutrition and they removed the trach tube. He's still got some other issues to resolve but he's no longer knocking on deaths door, thank God. His sodium and potassium are too high so he's confused and doesn't remember much. He's periodically singing and asking my mom to call the Pope. He's also president. So he's got that going for him, which is nice. lol

The newest THP member entered the world today. Dominick "Nick" Paul, 20" long, 7lbs 4oz, was born just after five in the afternoon. Mom and baby are doing well. People say he looks like his dad.

tavy3eqa.jpg

The newest THP member entered the world today. Dominick "Nick" Paul, 20" long, 7lbs 4oz, was born just after five in the afternoon. Mom and baby are doing well. People say he looks like his dad.

tavy3eqa.jpg

Congrats brother!

tavy3eqa.jpg

Congrats Deuce!! What a blessing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tavy3eqa.jpg

LOVE IT!

Yes! Congrats deuce!

My dad finally improved enough to remove the heart rate meds, start some iv nutrition and they removed the trach tube. He's still got some other issues to resolve but he's no longer knocking on deaths door, thank God. His sodium and potassium are too high so he's confused and doesn't remember much. He's periodically singing and asking my mom to call the Pope. He's also president. So he's got that going for him, which is nice. lol
Good news man. Continued well wishes and thoughts headed your way.

tavy3eqa.jpg
Congratulations!

Congratulations deuce!!

Congrats Deuce, awesome man!!

tavy3eqa.jpg

Congratulations Deuce!!!!!!!

Congrats Deuce! That is awesome.

Congrats, deuce! Glad everyone is doing well.

This thread really is full of good HHJJ

Congrats Duece

Penglynns happy to hear about your dad.

Last edited:
Congratulations Deuce!!

Congrats deuce

Congrats Deuce!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back