The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

I have a question: (Big surprise huh?)
Actually a couple...

How was the nerves today? and when Did they subside if at any time?

What was your biggest surprise of your weekend so far?

Thanks guys! Answer when you can. (If you want to)

Actually a couple...

No nerves for me- amazing two rounds with amazing people. Biggest surprise was how much I like my new gear.

Actually a couple...

I had some nerves on the first and second tee. They subsided and came back on 16. No nerves for the afternoon round for whatever reason.

Biggest surprise is a tough one dude. I think the biggest surprise of the weekend is yet to come.

Actually a couple...

No nerves, the first tee was a bit nervy, but a great drive helped that. Also, my opponents really helped as well. Playing with great guys really helps.

Actually a couple...

I was a ball of nerves last night. Those carried through hole 1 this morning. They subsided until the start of the afternoon match.

No big surprises yet, just trying to enjoy the ride.

Actually a couple...

Nerves were unreal the first two holes--they settled some but came back a bit on every critical tee shot. We were down 2 early and they settled just a bit when we squared the match up--however it was still beyond any tournament I have ever played.

That all the work I had done on my game--especially short game and putting showed up when I needed it under pressure. Never having that kind of pressure and then performing under that pressure is an extreme rush. I had to check my self when I yelled a big YES on one of the biggest shots of my first match--I do that stuff at home when I watch football on TV and it just kinda popped out after a great shot. :alien:

Actually a couple...

On the first tee for round 1 heart was beating faster than normal. My great partner Dcbrad put the very first ball of the 2014 THPMC right down the fairway so that helped. The biggest surprise is this weekend for me had been the fact that out of 40 participants and 6 volunteers, i not a single person looked like they didn't know every body. Every one is having a blast! But then again, it is a THP event so the fact that caught me by surprise may be the surprise itself

I love these boys.

upetegy8.jpg

Actually a couple...

I had a nervous moment on the Caledonia 16th, trying to get up from 1 down, taking the 2nd shot over a pond on the HCP 1 hole, under some branches 140 yards out. I was shaking not to put in to the water, cleared it, but took it 5 yards too far and the ball bounced behind the green. It was awesome.

I had the amazing opportunity to play with Howzat, P4B, Amart and my new best friend Canadan today and it could not have been a more amazing day. This event is so amazing I can't even share my emotions. There is nothing I can say that hasn't been said before by others more eloquently, but I will say that these last few days will remain with me for some time. Maybe in a few weeks I can bring myself to summarize it, but for today, I'll go to sleep and wake up tomorrow not wanting it to end.

I had the amazing opportunity to play with Howzat, P4B, Amart and my new best friend Canadan today and it could not have been a more amazing day. This event is so amazing I can't even share my emotions. There is nothing I can say that hasn't been said before by others more eloquently, but I will say that these last few days will remain with me for some time. Maybe in a few weeks I can bring myself to summarize it, but for today, I'll go to sleep and wake up tomorrow not wanting it to end.

FupyFloppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually a couple...

Had quite a few nerves on the first and second holes today, but playing with Matt, Wardy, and Neb was an absolute honor, and we had an amazing round together. No nerves during my second round at all.

Biggest surprise for me so far was JakeNation's return to team Paradise. The moment when he walked into the True Blue restaurant on Friday was just priceless.

What an amazing day today. Played some really good golf with capt Hawk. Sometimes it was good enough and sometimes it wasn't but all in all just a great day. Really looking forward to tomorrow.

Actually a couple...

I can honestly say the first tee jitters weren't as bad as I expected. My thought process was nice and easy and I ended up piping a drive down the middle. The goosebumps after that lasted for about 2 holes.

40 guys, ogles of equipment, and the amount of fun was awesome.

Biggest surprise of the day...I kept my white pants clean for the most part with the muddy conditions.

Hard to believe that in 12 hours singles matches will be in full swing, and soon after we'll have a winner. This has been an absolutely amazing experience so far, and I know it's going to be more of the same tomorrow.

Man what a day. I saw a lot of golf & quality play. I almost took a toe shot, but a camera man has a job to do. Had a blast and looking forward to singles matches tomorrow.

Actually a couple...

For me the nerves were there when the first names were announced and were gone when my tee shot landed in the fairway. There were some moments where they came back, but not too bad besides the first tee shot.

Biggest surprise is probably winning all of my matches today. I did work leading up to this event, but never played competitive golf so having that work translate to the course was very exciting.

Great coverage so far, looks like everyone is having a great time.

yjasutus.jpg

Team THP in full force.

What is the handicap requirement? I might try to play next year...

Requirement is 18 hdcp but this is the last one. But plenty of other events in 2015

Yep, Jake Nation is holding court.

dumegu3e.jpg

Damn I wish I was there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back