The Ultimate Hole In One

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
When you think of a Hole in One, you immediately think of perfection. From there, all golfers would immediately share the stories about how it happened. What if it could be captured on video for the world to see? What if it could be done at an event where you were the tour pro with cameras everywhere?

Well, the 2014 Morgan Cup was the back drop, and the iconic event is called the Ultimate Golf Event Period for a reason. If you do not know about this amazing event, you can read about it here. Today, in the final round of the this special weekend, one THP member had the dream become reality and made the Ultimate Hole In One.

This video is the raw unedited footage and in a couple of weeks, THP will unveil the full action from all 3 days of the event. Check it out on the home page.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=23473

Unreal! Cookie!

#zoocrew: consider yourselves warned!

Cookie!!!!!! Congratulations buddy!

Man what an incredible reaction vs everyone around. Gave me goose bumps even though I knew it was going to go in Haha

Nice #cookie. Perfect to lead THP to glory in #thedos.

Congrats Cookie!

That was amazing being on the tee when that happened. Great job Cookie!!!

How freaking incredible was that?!?! Someone send that to the ZooCrew pronto.

That was so f*****g awesome!!!! Congratulations Cookie I don't think it gets any better than that!! #internetgolfer

That is truly the ultimate hole in one. Congrats cookie!

Haha awesome Cookie! Looks like the bafflers were the right call after all!

Wow, amazing!! I can't believe whoever was doing the camera work did start yelling too!! Congrats #Cookie

Very cool, great reaction by everyone.

Congrats dude!! Amazing shot - we heard the reaction !

Congrats Cookie!!! It can't get much better than an ace in the Morgan Cup.

Be the ball!!

that wad the first time i have ever even witnessed a hole in one and I couldn't be happier to say it was at the Morgan Cup and accomplished by my friend michael.

Unreal.

#Cookie = bo$$

That was Orange Hog staying cool and getting the job done.

Was wondering who it was. I had to give him a shout out for staying so calm because I would have been going crazy! Well done Orange Hog

That's my #Cookie!!!

Congrats cookie, pretty freaking cool.

It was the absolute perfect shot. I couldn't be happier that I was there when it happened. That's the first ace I've ever seen in person, which made it even cooler. LOVE that it was on camera

The reaction of everyone on the tee was amazing. I was up on the hill between 13 and 14 and it was just electric. Congrats #Cookie!

That was an amazing moment for cookie. So happy I got to be there in person. Freaking history right there.

If you keep doing that, the z2c you just acquired will be obsolete in your bag...hahaha

Back