The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

A big thank you to all, specially JB, GG, THP and Team Paradise. This was an amazing journey, and for me it ended today at a final US round at Pinehurst no.5. S***y 84 from the back ;) No...it was a good round, found my slice again ;)

11 full rounds and 1 nine hole round in a week took some effort, juice and nerves. It was a blast, and I will miss all of you. There's so much left unsaid, but I will get back to those things in my recaps, now I need some good old hotel lobby bar time. Time to leave tomorrow, but I promise, I'll be back. Better than ever.

Oh...Rob says hi.

u8yhupyn.jpg

It took the place of a framed scorecard with a bunch of signed dollars from my first THP event. I'll need to find another place for that gem.

That sounds pretty cool as well Dan.

After this weekend I am so bummed to be so far away and not able to make some THP events. Hopefully one day.

uqaquza2.jpg

Love this picture.

A big thank you to all, specially JB, GG, THP and Team Paradise. This was an amazing journey, and for me it ended today at a final US round at Pinehurst no.5. S***y 84 from the back ;) No...it was a good round, found my slice again ;)

But it was at Pinehurst, and guaranteed a lot more fun than Kiawah!

Thank you OH you captured some wonderful images... Your efforts are much appreciated! Fine, fine work!

Casey, dude, you absolutely killed it with those pictures buddy! Very well done!

Cace you are so awesome dude. You were so great all weekend and those photos are amazing.

Loved the the pictures OH. You did a fantastic job with the camera. So many great shots. Thanks.

#Thehangoverisreal

#Thehangoverisreal

Its going to be a bit before it goes away brother. Its hard to put into words what this event is like, the journey is like and even more interesting, what it feels like when it ends.

The good news is that the recap thread will be up in a couple of days to relive a lot of the entire thing. Then comes the coverage in a couple of weeks to relive it again and see what you missed out on the course.

Killed it with those pics

Cace captured some awesomeness with those pictures.

Amazing pics OH! Thanks to you, and your fellow outstanding volunteers, for making us all feel like we were there!

11 full rounds and 1 nine hole round in a week took some effort, juice and nerves. It was a blast, and I will miss all of you. There's so much left unsaid, but I will get back to those things in my recaps, now I need some good old hotel lobby bar time. Time to leave tomorrow, but I promise, I'll be back. Better than ever.

Oh...Rob says hi.

u8yhupyn.jpg

You and Rob are golfing machines. You played great and your swing looks so solid. Great meeting you and safe travels.

Wow - OH, those are awesome pictures. Thanks for sharing!!

Amazing pics, Cace. Well done.

Those pictures are amazing Cace.

Today is the day I dreaded for a really long time.

8 months of buildup for the past week and now its gone.

Thankfully I have some amazing memories to think back on, recaps coming down the road and then the footage.

Mother of all effin post THP event blues

Somehow I think we will get through the blues eventually. #awesomesupportgrouphere #notanytimesoonthough

So for the past week I have gotten up at 530am EST and now I am back at home here on the West Coast and I cannot sleep. 430am here and I am wide awake. You listen to the Vets about how you will feel after this event but it is way worse than I could have expected. I would love to be sitting in my Villa right now with my team Drinking a cup of coffee with them getting ready for the day instead of doing this by myself. #INeedAHug

So for the past week I have gotten up at 530am EST and now I am back at home here on the West Coast and I cannot sleep. 430am here and I am wide awake. You listen to the Vets about how you will feel after this event but it is way worse than I could have expected. I would love to be sitting in my Villa right now with my team Drinking a cup of coffee with them getting ready for the day instead of doing this by myself. #INeedAHug

I think I have had more sleepless nights post MC than I did before. I miss the heat, the humidity, the smiles, the golf, and the BROTHERHOOD!!!

It truly is an event that is too hard to put into words. We try and explain it. Those that are in it try to explain it. At the end of the day, its just hard.
Thankfully, there are other things on the horizon including the Grandaddy, some more announcements and a few others to help spell this thing we call MCHangover.

Henri, it was a pleasure to sit down and chat with you and Rob. I asked Rob if he was going to be on THP now after all of this and he said he is now a member. Also let him know we listened to his music on the way home. His band puts out some great tunes. But hey man travel safe and keep on being the awsome guy you are!!!

Oh...Rob says hi.

Came home to a memento of the cup on the wall already, before I even have drapes up on the windows in my office. This will bring back a ton of memories every time I look at it. What a week.

gy8yquza.jpg
What a great photo Dan.

Back