The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had this convo with my wife while watching "Extreme Makeover Weight Loss Edition"

Wife - "I don't think I could be away from you for 3 months."

Blu - "well hopefully you don't get that fat that you need to go away for 3 months."

Wife - "What if I get that big?"

Blu - "I'll send you away for 3 months."

We're on the same page. Haha

Just had this convo with my wife while watching "Extreme Makeover Weight Loss Edition"

Blu - "well hopefully you don't get that fat that you need to go away for 3 months."

Hahaha that's great.

Little side note to this post. My wife bought the boot camp DVD made by the host of extreme weight loss. Holy cow I can barely walk but man is it a great workout

Mrs Blu must be a saint....

I assume you are watching the one tonight with the husband being a GolfTec instructor?

Yup! For a -3, he's not very good.

Thats what I was thinking. I thought if you work at GolfTec wouldn't you be full time? Or would you just go in when there was lessons/evaluations.

JB and I were arguing over who was going to sleep on the floor with her, and then we decided why not just take the mattress off the bed, put it on the ground and then we can all be together. We want to do whatever we can to make things easy on her for the next few days, weeks and months.

It's down the road a bit, but for Bandit, we had a ramp made that was as long as the width of the bed so he could walk up it and climb into bed with us. We put carpet on the ramp to make it easier.

Glad it went well JB and GG. Hope the next few weeks go smoothly.
Sent from my RM-940_nam_att_200 using Tapatalk

So Blu, how was your night on the couch?

Thinking its time to bring so "throwback" material to THP. We were doing Throwback Thursday long before it was "cool". :D
Then it got popular everywhere in the world of golf so we dumped it. So many great technology stories and I have reached out to a guy that can help like few can. Have something very good brewing for those that were playing in the late 90s and early 2000s.

Hmmm.....intrigued.

Thinking its time to bring so "throwback" material to THP. We were doing Throwback Thursday long before it was "cool". :D
Then it got popular everywhere in the world of golf so we dumped it. So many great technology stories and I have reached out to a guy that can help like few can. Have something very good brewing for those that were playing in the late 90s and early 2000s.

This should be fun! From the "Irons you've played" thread started yesterday, it's been like going back in time with some of the referenced clubs. Spaulding Executives, Wilson 1200's, all the Hogans, the MacGreggors, the TM etc.

7fa6b0be9d5614e6e8aa57089f47c718ec462a462188bb1b058a1456cfd02d12.jpg

In 1997 I bought a set of Titleist DCI's my first new set in 20 years T that point. My how my habits have changed :)

In 1997 I bought a set of Titleist DCI's my first new set in 20 years T that point. My how my habits have changed :)

We did one a while back on the DCI irons as that was a Hoeffy design and he had original info on them.

Ok it was officially a bad idea to push off doing performance reviews til after the MC. They are now due tomorrow and Im really close to a masterful copy and paste job across the board so I can be done with it

Ok it was officially a bad idea to push off doing performance reviews til after the MC. They are now due tomorrow and Im really close to a masterful copy and paste job across the board so I can be done with it

Can you just write ddump approved?

I still laugh every time I watch that. I'm so glad you found that, I was struggling to remember where who taped it.

I still laugh every time I watch that. I'm so glad you found that, I was struggling to remember where who taped it.
After 7 months of "everything you've got" this was so satisfying to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back