The Mini Icey "BridgeSlaps"!!!

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
For those that haven't seen it yet, as part of my OEM wager for the MC I put together a bridgeslapping video with my daughter, I thought I'd post of few of the cuts that didn't make the cut!! Enjoy, she had a riot doing it, she was getting ready to leave for gymnastics class, hence the leotard!!!

A few of the funny moments:

LMAO, these are hilarious dude. She is just adorable man.

That last one where she is putting the glove on, you say go, she takes it off and does it is great.

One of the funniest things is that for people that don't know what she is trying to say, you would think she is actually saying the "real" thing so to speak.

HAHAHA, these videos are super cute and hilarious! She really decked you a couple times there!

Haha, she's got a great swing Icey!

haha those videos are awesome Icey! She looked like enjoyed it. Better be careful walking around that house now. She might just come up and Bridgeslap you out of the blue.

too funny

OMG those were hilarious!! You daughter looked like she had a blast doing that. She is so cute!!

Adorable little girl! Awesome videos Icey!!

She is absolutely precious.

OMFG!! That was awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are great Icey!

That is disturbingly funny.

that was adorkable

That is hilarious! Great stuff.

That is absolutely awesome! She's adorable dude!

Those are so cool Icey, thanks for sharing them with us.

I should have done another slap bet this year!

How awesome Icey!!!

Someone has the Vine of Mward getting Bridgeslapped this year.

Icey that last one was hilarious!! She takes her time removing the glove and then 360 smacks the ever loving crap outta you hahahaha. Awesome

Someone has the Vine of Mward getting Bridgeslapped this year.
I thought I had posted in here earlier to bump the thread, but can't find it now, that was super hilarious, I figured since Wardy is kind of mini the tradition continues!

Back