The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 7 months of "everything you've got" this was so satisfying to watch.

I've got your back Ryan. I know what he's like.

...and now he knows what 4 hours on a True Blue range feels like, IN THE FAAAAAAAAACE!

My wife got me this Tshirt for my birthday... It's awesome...

zydunada.jpg

I'm in a funk off the course and I'm blaming it on my sucky golf game when I play solo.

At the moment when I play with someone I'm kept busy while we play, but when I'm alone my mind wanders and I struggle to play decent gawf

I'm in a funk off the course and I'm blaming it on my sucky golf game when I play solo.

At the moment when I play with someone I'm kept busy while we play, but when I'm alone my mind wanders and I struggle to play decent gawf

Music?

Tried it I block it out or hear it but don't listen to it.

My mental focus just sucks and I'm being torn in 100 directions and I'm not happy about some of them. It'll clear up but I want to play solid gawf right meow

Meow, right meow?

MEOW!

You been chugging syrup again?

So Blu, how was your night on the couch?

Haha. No couch. I actually fell asleep in the chair holding my son. Woke up at 4:30 with a sweaty arm and a kink in my neck.

Meow, right meow?

MEOW!

You been chugging syrup again?

Sorry about that, Bruce. These boys get that syrup in 'em, they get all antsy in their pantsy.

the family that i'm staying with for vacation, their boat went down (metaphorically.. it didn't sink) last week, and we're hoping it's gonna be done and fixed by tomorrow so my dad and I can get at least 2 days on the lake before we go home.. it's too dang hot up here to not be on the water. it's been in the high 90's every single day we've been here.

Ellie is amazing. She was in a lot of pain last night so we gave her more pain meds. She was crying and shaking and it was absolutely heart breaking to see.

We finally get her to settle down and we all get into bed. At around 2am I wake up because I hear a dog drinking water. Of course, I figured it was Duke, but no Ellie walked out of our bedroom and into the kitchen to get water. I walk in there and she is standing on three legs wagging her tail smiling at me with water dripping down her face.

I woke Josh up to help get her back into bed and then around 5 am she woke up again, just bored. The anesthesia has officially worn off and she is fully alert again, and even though she is in pain, she is more bored than anything and just wants attention and to play. She is simply amazing.

That's great to hear that she's on the mend!!

Ellie is amazing. She was in a lot of pain last night so we gave her more pain meds. She was crying and shaking and it was absolutely heart breaking to see.

We finally get her to settle down and we all get into bed. At around 2am I wake up because I hear a dog drinking water. Of course, I figured it was Duke, but no Ellie walked out of our bedroom and into the kitchen to get water. I walk in there and she is standing on three legs wagging her tail smiling at me with water dripping down her face.

I woke Josh up to help get her back into bed and then around 5 am she woke up again, just bored. The anesthesia has officially worn off and she is fully alert again, and even though she is in pain, she is more bored than anything and just wants attention and to play. She is simply amazing.
That had to be quite a site in the kitchen...Glad to hear she is recovering well.

Awesome Morgan, this brought a smile to my face!!

That is awesome! Small victories

The Official Banter Away Thread

That's pretty awesome she wants to get up and move around on her own. Now just keeping an eye on her so she doesn't get into too much trouble and heals.

That little puppy smile with dropping water! The look that says it's ok Mommy I'm going to be OK.

Speaking of TBT.

When Doves Cry, by Prince, was number one this week.....thirty years ago!!

It'd be a shame if your neck was still kinked for The Gauntlet. Tell your son I'll send him 5 bucks if he sleeps on you like that each night till HHI. :angel:

Haha. No couch. I actually fell asleep in the chair holding my son. Woke up at 4:30 with a sweaty arm and a kink in my neck.

It'd be a shame if your neck was still kinked for The Gauntlet. Tell your son I'll send him 5 bucks if he sleeps on you like that each night till HHI. :angel:

What doesn't kill me makes me stronger.

Hanging in my office. The countdown is ON.

a7e8a5et.jpg

You're awesome Pete.

And Beer covers are very soon. Hell to the yes.

Now how do I finagle a vodka cover? :angel:

I find the timing of this Deadpool test footage "leak" a little suspect. First, the grainy footage of the ComiCon showing hits the web two years after the fact, during this year's ComiCon. Then the HD version is "hacked and leaked" by someone. Then Liefeld is tweeting about a modified script that is currently under review by Fox, and adamant that a PG-13 Deadpool would be every bit as good as an R rated flick. I'm afraid I'm getting my hopes up about this movie being made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back