The Memories Are Forever - The Ultimate Golf Event Period!

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
A little something that says thanks for the memories of the Ultimate Golf Event Period!

[video=youtube;4ooIMOzNz-s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ooIMOzNz-s[/video]

awesome video for such a great event

Great Recap video

• Admin
Man you guys watched a 5 minute video in 2 minutes. I need that talent. :D

Great vid, looked like one heck of a time!

Fantastic video capturing SO many of these special memories.

Thanks for putting that together Josh, brings a smile to my face reliving it through this.

Great video!

Chills...just chills

Thanks for that JB. I ran into a Hornets Nest at the office when I returned and will be getting my recap up this weekend if not before, but that video just brought back a flood of good memories and emotions. WE are the ones who should be thanking YOU though. Without the vision that you and GG continue to provide, none of this would have been possible. Thank YOU for providing me with memories that will be with me in my head and my heart for the rest of my days.

~Johnny Mojo

very nicely done. Loved all the pictures. And just when I was trying to block out 441's putting stroke, there it was.

These picture videos are sweet. Well done again.

I really enjoyed that. Thank you Josh.

Awesome stuff, Josh.

I'll be watching that a few times.

The end was my favourite. Bro hugs on the balcony. I hugged it out with my Assistant Captain and said "wouldn't have had it any other way."

It was a great moment for me with my friend Brad and I'm pumped it got caught on film. Love that dude.

Very cool montage!!

That was amazing. I just sent it to a bunch of my co-workers to give them an idea of what I just came back from.

Now that is a recap! Thank You Josh and Morgan for one heck of a ride.

That was simply awesome. So many memories.

So many absolutely amazing pictures! The MikeDean putt and #Cookie Ultimate Hole in One in there too!

The footage of the handshakes at the end, just sends shivers down my spine for how great it is.

Just another awesome video, even with my ugly putting stroke in it, must have been the only putt made all weekend long since we were the worst group of putters ever

Wow... I just had to pull off the road to watch that!!! Thank you for putting that together!

Love that the 441 putting stroke made the final cut. Good stuff up in there. Thanks for putting it together.

OK, now THAT made it dusty in here... Thank you for that video and everything else JB. Thank you thank you thank you.

Back