The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how things happen. I was just talking about this with Morgan last week at breakfast and wham!

My wife just finished making the greatest peach cobbler ever made. It was cooking while she was making peach preserves. I love this woman!

Spent the night with my parents and ain't and uncle for my birthday. It has been way too long since we did a family dinner.

Spending the day at Saratoga Race track. One of my favorite places to spend a day. The energy of the crowd; girls in sundresses; the power and beauty of the horses; girls in sundresses; food vendors; girls in sundresses; losing $100 betting something I know nothing about; and girls in sundresses.

oh and dont forget to mention, girls in sundresses!

i need to go see the races in Saratoga, it looks like a lot of fun

oh and dont forget to mention, girls in sundresses!

i need to go see the races in Saratoga, it looks like a lot of fun
Lets make it happen. I know the track like the back of my hand and could possibly get us a behind the scenes look at the track operations.

Plus, you'll smile when 6 of the 8 jockeys in any race are TALLER than I am.

Lets make it happen. I know the track like the back of my hand and could possibly get us a behind the scenes look at the track operations.

Plus, you'll smile when 6 of the 8 jockeys in any race are TALLER than I am.

Id love that Peter, maybe next year tho as the next few weekends are going to be very busy, and I assume the races are ending soon

Id love that Peter, maybe next year tho as the next few weekends are going to be very busy, and I assume the races are ending soon
Labor Day, if I remember correctly. They seem to extend the meet (schedule) every year, so I've lost track. Keep in mind, I don't work Fridays....

Labor Day, if I remember correctly. They seem to extend the meet (schedule) every year, so I've lost track. Keep in mind, I don't work Fridays....

but sadly I do, and I only had one week of vacation this summer (ending today)

Registered today for Charlotte, so much crazy stuff out there. It's getting real-er-er.

The kids have been dropped at summer camp and the stay-cation with the wife is started. ETA to appetizers and beer in a restaurant (not sitting in the kids section) = @ 1 hour.

So we went to play our last round before it's off to college. She never took to golf like I wished. We played 18 holes and in mid round she says... "I wish I would have gone to the course with you more dad." Instant allergy attack. Eyes watering all over the place. We had a great time!

ef04523f50603648250f097776adb9df_zps062d38a3.jpg

JM

So we went to play our last round before it's off to college. She never took to golf like I wished. We played 18 holes and in mid round she says... "I wish I would have gone to the course with you more dad." Instant allergy attack. Eyes watering all over the place. We had a great time!

ef04523f50603648250f097776adb9df_zps062d38a3.jpg

JM

That's great Johnny! Hey there is always time for more golf with her. Anytime she is home, you guys can go hit the course.

Johnny that is awesome she went out there with you today. She is going to make you one proud dad!

That's awesome Johnny...best part is that a trip across state for a round of golf and Dad buying a meal should always be welcome.

That's great Johnny. I see plenty of more golf in the future with you two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a hell a time playing with some old thp friends and meeting a new one.

What makes me happiest is having the family all together. With my son back from his first year of college (NC State, heading back in little more than 2 weeks) and knowing that it's just one more year of HS for my daughter, it's painfully obvious that the family situation will forever change in the too near future.

So whether we're doing something together, nothing at all or sharing a goofy moment, I'm savoring every second when I can still imagine them to be my little boy and girl.

So I have been holding on to this one for a while but here goes.

My wife and I are pregnant and due in February with Twins! We are both so excited and overjoyed at the news.

We had an appointment today and we are at the 13 week period and my wife said I could start telling people so of course I had to tell my THP family.

My wife and I are pregnant and due in February with Twins! We are both so excited and overjoyed at the news.

We had an appointment today and we are at the 13 week period and my wife said I could start telling people so of course I had to tell my THP family.

Awesome Jesse!!! Congrats brother!

awesome dude, congrats!!!

congrats man, that's awesome

That is awesome Jesse. Swelling the ranks of Giants Nation and the American Outlaws.

Best of luck to you both (particularly your wife) through the pregnancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back