New member from Nebraska

TCB2010

How good do the HMB’s look?!
Reaction score
Hello,
Im Justin from Scottsbluff Nebraska. I'm married and have children, so that takes up a lot of my time.
I actually stumbled upon the site, never heard of it before, I was searching google for some Scotty Cameron items and clicked on a THP link.
Thought I'd join, looks like a cool forum and I'm interested in asking some product questions and using the BST.
Thanks!

Welcome to THP Justin!!

Welcome Justin. I lived in NE for a little bit - lots of great golf courses.

Last edited:
Welcome to THP Justin!

Welcome to THP Justin

Welcome to THP!

Welcome

Welcome to THP from the eastern half of the state. There are a few of us Huskers here, but mostly in the Lincoln/Omaha area.

Welcome Justin

:welcome:

Welcome!

Welcome to the team Justin!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP Justin

Welcome to THP from the eastern half of the state. There are a few of us Huskers here, but mostly in the Lincoln/Omaha area.

I love lincoln. I used to live there as a child for a long time. My family is from the western part of the state, where I'm at now. I moved back to Lincoln in my 20's. I frequent there alot for football and other things now.

thanks for the welcome everyone.
I'm wanting to start collecting scotty cameron putters. As of right now I have 1, 2011 California Hollywood.

In the past I've played with these 2- wish I never got rid of them...
2000 coronado mid slant & 2003 futura

Welcome to THP!

Hop on in Justin!

Welcome to THP

I love lincoln. I used to live there as a child for a long time. My family is from the western part of the state, where I'm at now. I moved back to Lincoln in my 20's. I frequent there alot for football and other things now.

thanks for the welcome everyone.
I'm wanting to start collecting scotty cameron putters. As of right now I have 1, 2011 California Hollywood.

In the past I've played with these 2- wish I never got rid of them...
2000 coronado mid slant & 2003 futura
If you ever come to Lincoln let me know and we can try to get out for a round.

Welcome to THP!

:welcome: glad to have you aboard Justin.

welcome to THP, Justin!

Welcome to THP!!! I love seeing fellow Huskers join the THP family. I don't get out west too much, but if I do we should get together and play a round!

Back