THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you like it Marc. You are a class act, and a cool cat, just wanted to let you know that. Enjoy the cover!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Well done my friend!

Awesome move, Deuce. Hopefully the gods grant you some extra sleep in return for your gesture!

rallo posted recently saying that he had a set of weights for a SeeMore SB2 if anyone wanted them. I told him I would take them if he would let me pay for the shipping. He sent them to me without letting me pay the S&H and also tossed in a like new SeeMore Silverback mallet headcover for me. Thank you so much for your kindness buddy.

"Mr MVP of the King", (Josh) Miller_Time, just hooked a brudda up with a 910 adapter about 90 seconds after I posted for one.

"Mr MVP of the King", (Josh) Miller_Time, just hooked a brudda up with a 910 adapter about 90 seconds after I posted for one.

Not Josh the "Real Deal" Miller :bomb:

Well done you Bud Light drinking Miller Time :drinks:

You've done a lot for me over the past year or so. It's the least I could do. Enjoy!

THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Huge shout out to My good friend Canadan! The past season and a half I've shown interest in Bridgestone irons, and graphite shafts. Today I came home from work and there is a box from my Ohio brother.
jytyze6u.jpg

With recoil proto 125s installed.

A set of J40 wedges, a CTL for a 3 iron and a THP hat.

To say I was taken back is an understatement. It's these kinds if thing that really hit home for me. This community is freaking unreal! Thank you my friend for the opportunity to give them a go. And more importantly thank you for our friendship. It means more than a truck load of sexy clubs!

Time for a range run!

Nice dan!

WTG Dan!!!

Love the greatness of friendship, family, and generosity that shows up not only in this thread, but across THP!

I need to send Dan my address!

Amazing gesture dude.

Stand up dude. Well done Dan.

Incredible gesture!! Well done Dan. So many awesome people on here

That is amazing Dan! Well done buddy!!!

Only on THP do things like that happen, Dan is the Man!!

Well done daniel

Now that's an incredible gesture. Having met Dan a few times, it's not surprising at all. Well done buddy.

Wow, Dan. That's a solid, solid move right there. Awesome gesture.

No surprise here. Dan is pretty awesome even if he is Canadian :)

Dan is the man.

Huge shout out to My good friend Canadan! The past season and a half I've shown interest in Bridgestone irons, and graphite shafts. Today I came home from work and there is a box from my Ohio brother.

With recoil proto 125s installed.

A set of J40 wedges, a CTL for a 3 iron and a THP hat.

To say I was taken back is an understatement. It's these kinds if thing that really hit home for me. This community is freaking unreal! Thank you my friend for the opportunity to give them a go. And more importantly thank you for our friendship. It means more than a truck load of sexy clubs!

Time for a range run!

Kevin, my good man, we are not friends. We're family. And this is what family does.

A wise friend of mine once let me experience something for myself rather than trying to steer me in a certain direction with iron shafts (an expensive yet eye opening experience). I hope this gives you the opportunity to do much the same. It's one of a few sets I've got at my disposal, and to be quite honest, it gives me a ton of joy knowing you are going to put them through the paces.

Our deal of this evening stands. I truly hope they are a great fit.

Wow freaking awesome of Canadan!

Danny boy, the man the myth the legend

Great job Dan

I've got to throw a shout out to a great guy by the name of War Eagle. I threw up a wtb post and 4 minutes later he offers to send me the club and won't take anything in return. Having met Ryan in MB, this doesn't surprise me that he'd do this, but I appreciate it beyond words. Thanks Beags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back