JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
While a few of you have seen, myself and Mike Dean are heading to California next week and during our planning, a media event came up on the day of our return. I was not able to turn around and change flights and fly to it, so we put it to our wonderful staff here.

Ddec was able to make it work with his schedule and we cannot thank him enough. I cant give anymore info on it right now, but Dean will be covering it live as it happens for THP very soon.

Oh the mystery! Dean will do a killer job, that we are all sure of.

I've seen him cover the PGA Show in Orlando; and the Bridgestone ball announcement in NYC and he will knock this out of the park for sure.

Also, I can't wait to get back out on the course and play some golf with my buddy Dean. #twoandahalfweeks

Have fun Deano!

Attaboy Dean.

I love dean too, back off girls

• Admin
I've seen him cover the PGA Show in Orlando; and the Bridgestone ball announcement in NYC and he will knock this out of the park for sure.

Also, I can't wait to get back out on the course and play some golf with my buddy Dean. #twoandahalfweeks

Dont forget TaylorMade for SLDR S

Have a great time Deano

Can't wait to see what Deano will be up to

Dont forget TaylorMade for SLDR S
Of course I left out the most recent one. It must've been part of that period over the last 2.5 months that I've tried to block out.

He killed it on that trip too.

Deano is da man! :bomb:

Nice job Deano, thanks for representing brother!

Gotta love Dean! He'll bring it with his coverage, as he always does.

This thread is unnecessary because honestly I have to thank you and GG for allowing me to represent THP at these kind of events. Feels good to be trusted like that. As for the event, I'm very excited about it and I cannot wait to share the experience and the details with my fellow THPers. Providing live coverage from the TaylorMade #DistanceForAll event had the forum buzzing and I hope this event will do the same.

Oh and I love you all too. Just don't make me choose.

Oh and I love you all too. Just don't make me choose.

I'm your favorite....I could see it in your eyes a few weeks ago.

Dean has this covered. No worries.

Dean did a little Bridgestone thing too. Dean goes = really cool $h!t comes out.... Win win or good good if you will

Dean is good people, that's for sure.

Way to to step it up dean

Oh yeah so much anticipated ddec coverage soon. He knocks these events out of the park.

Have a blast Dean!! Looking forward to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way to step up Dean!

Back