What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
90... 45/45 if I could have putt today I would have shot an 82. I had more 3 putts than I have had all year, extraordinarily frustrating considering how good my ball striking was. Grr!

42/41-83. Par 3's were awful today.

After a great start and a great round I triple bogied the 18th hole with 2 water balls. #$%&!!!!

Still a 39/41 80 that I'm thrilled with and I feel like I made some great progress today. All I had to do was make an easy par on the par 5 18th for a personal best on my home course but it wasn't to be.

Blah 85.

3 doubles
1 birdie
37 putts (punched greens)

Went back to a course I hadn't seen since last summer today.
Uchee Trail in Cochran, GA. GREAT little 'boondock' course.

Had some driver issues until it got bagged on the 8th hole. Went 3W from there out, and didn't miss much at all. I think I might have actually found something doing that.

Anyway, went 44-44-88 for a Net +3. Only hit 3 greens. Scrambling ftw.

I did win a few bucks from my group. I hit my 3W over 260 twice. (Why do I carry a driver, again?)
I was just flat sticking wedges from anywhere inside 100. (too bad it was usually not for GIR)
I almost jarred a 8 approach.
Hit the pin with a AW approach.
31 putts with my newly acquired #7 White Hot Pro CS.

Another 78....

Made a disappointing double par on the 16th...8 on a score card can really mess you up :)

Made par on 17th and 18th for a 78.

Shot a 83, 40-43. I had 2 birdies on the front and a triple on a par 4 on the back. 30 putts. I'm slowly making progress.

Played really well today. One had one miss hit which was a thin 6iron that still turned out ok. One pushed drive and a misalignment cost me two strokes, but some great up and down work (one was a complete re-tee, the second was a drop from the hazard to a foot from 150) saved me to play those two holes in one over. Another great day of putting and short game was rock solid. Course has salad plates for greens so a hit green usually resulted in a legit birdie chance. My par 3 play today was outstanding which is usually the case. A 4iron to 12 feet for bird and 7 iron to a foot resulted in another bird on the back. Over the game was great today. It felt good to shot par at a course I have never seen. My game for the lack practice and actually on course stress is in a really good place right now... Here's the card...

Nice Keygs!

Happy Birthday to you Keygs!

A 76 (37-39) today. Tees were a little forward, but the course was soaked, so it averaged out.

I actually wore some shoes with spikes because of the wet conditions. I wish I would have worn the vibrums instead. Traction was not good, and I had several mishits caused by a foot slipping.

All in all, game was good. Missed a few more putts than I would like, but overall satisfied with the round.

Great rounds Playdough and ATL!

Nice round Keygan!!

85 in the club championship. I'm pretty disappointed. I really struggled. The course played me.

88(45/43).....missed a couple par putts and a birdie putt. Driver was slightly off.

I got over the disaster that was my round last Sunday and shot an 88 on Friday with a couple of Music City THPers. WadesWorld, Boondoggle and myself got out yesterday and had a round at my club. Had a great time.

Shot 43/43 in my regular Saturday AM points game this morning. A good showing for me. Striking the irons pretty well. Still have the "pulls" once in awhile but overall, my iron game is pretty much back again. Got off the tee just OK. No penalties but would love to get more consistent with the driver. Only 2 doubles all day. That's good for me. I usually get 3/side. Putting was on. Only a couple of 3-putts all day.

The highlight of my day....my pal Richie aced the 2nd hole today. Last month he did it on #15. Two aces in 2 months!!! I told him he sucks. :act-up: He bought beer though. :thumb:

Played with my daughter for the last time before she goes off to college. Played very solid, just a 2 doubles and 1 birdie for 79. #LifeIsGood

Shot another 88 at StoneyBrook West (44/44). Course was EMPTY. Totally surprised me. Played a 3 hour round (JB would have loved it).

A sloppy 41 41 82, can point to any specific problem. all parts of the game at times were off......

49/42 for a personal best 91. Irons felt very good. Driving was off but short game was good as well

82. Was pretty terrible. Couldn't put shots together and putting was atrocious.

I had a great round going until it rained. I was -2 after 5 holes and stumbled to a 38. It poured on us on 9. Both of my gloves were wet, and when we started playing again, the club came out of my hand 3 times. We tried to finish, but quit after 16. I suspect I would have been in the high 70s.

Shot a nice 90 today at my hard course Lick Creek. Was a long 5.5 hr round after starting after the city tournament. Made par on all the par 3's sept for one when I topped it. Was pretty happy about that. My irons and wedges have been pretty good lately... Can't wait till everyone can see them!!!

lick-2.jpg

I put up an 83 in the morning round today. I can only think of two shots that I want back. And one because it was a horrible swing. Actually was striking the ball pretty decently.
On the second round, finished the front 9 with a 39. But we only played 5 holes on the back. We had two 5 somes in front of us and they were playing extremely slow. We decided to skip 3 holes and get in front of them, planning to come back and pick up those 3 holes after 18. But with the heat and a group of three on the tee box when we got back to pay the skipped holes, we just called it a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back