THP FL Golf Outing

Ok, what did I miss?

I usually quote Tombstone (specifically doc holiday).

You and your old man can chill in my room. I will ride the floor and you guys can take the bed. I usually sleep on the floors anyway (paintball team travel). Don't worry about money because I am expecting a killer steak for my birthday!

thanks setho, that's awesome of you. i'm not sure that we'll be down there friday night or not. what would be perfect is if you could join us for golf friday in temple terrace, then you and i could cruise on down to the BW Open and my old man and my uncle could cruise down to Venice the next morning.

thanks setho, that's awesome of you. i'm not sure that we'll be down there friday night or not. what would be perfect is if you could join us for golf friday in temple terrace, then you and i could cruise on down to the BW Open and my old man and my uncle could cruise down to Venice the next morning.

It really will depend on timing for many TC. Temple Terrace is in Tampa and it is about 90 minutes away with light traffic. This being a Friday and all, traffic could be pretty bad leaving it an even longer trip.

It really will depend on timing for many TC. Temple Terrace is in Tampa and it is about 90 minutes away with light traffic. This being a Friday and all, traffic could be pretty bad leaving it an even longer trip.

true, true. i'll be in tampa on thursday staying with my uncle and we'll be playing on friday. i think setho's leaving his place early friday morning so i just offered for him to join us on the way down if he wants to. of course he doesn't have to, but i figured that i'd ask.

I see, I did nto know if he was driving or flying.

I figure if I start the round at 1, that should give me time to play 18 and make it to Venice by 7 or so.

I see, I did nto know if he was driving or flying.

yep, he's driving down, so i figured he could make a pit-stop/play 18, haha. we'll see though, and i'm not sure what time we tee off friday anyway. are you and GG getting fired up for some first class company?

I figure if I start the round at 1, that should give me time to play 18 and make it to Venice by 7 or so.

i'll let you know by the end of the day what time we're teeing off. i'll push for a later time so that should help.

who would that be? lol
yep, he's driving down, so i figured he could make a pit-stop/play 18, haha. we'll see though, and i'm not sure what time we tee off friday anyway. are you and GG getting fired up for some first class company?

First class company? I thought you were coming as well...HAHAHA

totally set myself up there didn't i?

He was actually talking about the surprise guest.

Spoiler
utf-8BZHNjMDIzMzAtc21hbGwuanBn.jpg

i just remembered that i forgot to request time off, oops. better get a handle on that today.

That sure is a purrty putter. Ive been trying to get back to my desk ever since your post so I could check it out.

yeah, GG, that putter is fine! i'm going to roll everything there, even if it is for the righties!

very very nice putter, thanks GG and JB!

That Redwood is very nice looking, blade or not!

It's official now - I'll be staying at Party Central...err...the Best Western Ambassador Suites on Saturday. Next up, finalizing the rental car.

Oh, and if anyone is looking for a deal on rental cars - check out Budget. They have a pre-pay rate now through the website that has been the lowest I've seen. It's half their normal rate for the location at the airport here in Melbourne. Beats any of my special rates we get through Ford even.

Good deal Osahar! We will need your bro size in case you win the BW Open :golf:

Back