Hello from Southern Florida!

clg82

Banned
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new to the game of golf and have been stalking the boards for the past couple of months. And thought I would finally register and meet some new people....Looks like a great site!

The reality is, I am clg82, not hackers_hacker. I have been banned from this board and have tried to come back as 5 different users.

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome aboard hacker!

Welcome to THP. Nice timing. This weekend is the THP FL Golf outing if you are in the SW FL area. Its for all skill levels and will be a blast. But either way, glad you found us.

Welcome to THP. Nice timing. This weekend is the THP FL Golf outing if you are in the SW FL area. Its for all skill levels and will be a blast. But either way, glad you found us.

Thanks JB i've been reading a lot about that. The wife and I just actually moved here so we will probably be still unpacking by that time....

Thanks JB i've been reading a lot about that. The wife and I just actually moved here so we will probably be still unpacking by that time....

No issues. Where abouts are you located?

I actually do not. Not a lot anyway. We are in Venice (Sarasota) and were in Tampa previously.

I actually do not. Not a lot anyway. We are in Venice (Sarasota) and were in Tampa previously.

Are you a buc's fan?

I am....We have a NFL thread here.

I am....We have a NFL thread here.

Niiiice i'll have to check that out! Thank you everyone for the warm welcome....i'm off to dinner now but will be floating around the boards a lot during the evening...

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Re: Hello from Southern Florida!

hackers_hacker said:
Panama area...Know of any good courses my way?
Try the Destin area...there are some fantastic courses on the Emerald coast.

I am jealous...one of my favorite places...Seaside...is just down the road.

You live in a beautiful area.

Welcome to the board!

Welcome to THP HH!

He is a big Bucs fan. But we let him hang around here since he foots the bill for us to play here.

HAHA and what would be your team of choice smalls....

Another footballer/golf nut into the fold. Welcome to the Paradise!

Hello and :welcome:

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Welcome to THP!

welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

We should have known something was off when a new person from "S FL" was actually in N FL, but thanks to some here and our software, it was determined that this was once again THP's favorite Sea Man.

Back