What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough 9 holes at league tonight, 44. Been 6 days since I touched a golf club so I'm not really surprised.

Shot 44/42 playing with milehighgolfer today. Swing is still in shambles but putt well today. Silver lining...

Yes you did putt well today. The Tank is a winner.

Shot 44/42 playing with milehighgolfer today. Swing is still in shambles but putt well today. Silver lining...

Would have been happy with any score.

Would have been happy with any score.

Who are you??

Oh wait, its mister "I'm a Morgan Cup Champion so I will retire from golf"

82 with a triple on 18. I'm clutch like that. ;-)

7,100+ yards course in the sweltering heat, I'll take it. Had a great par on a par 5. Leaked first drive left, lost in the woods. 3 from the tee, 310 yards as per GPS. 223 in, hit hybrid to eight or so feet, made the putt for par.

Crazy game...

I shot an 84 earlier. Which doesn't sound that good but considering the course I played and the fact that we had to play from the tips with tucked pins I'm pretty pumped about it. I've shot lower scores this year but considering the course and conditions I would say that it was probably my best round in atleast 2 or 3 months. I could probably play that same course with those conditions another 20 times and I probably wouldn't shoot 84 again.

Back out to the course today, this time for 18. Shot an 81, it was ok but disappointing at the same time. I equalled my best ever 4 birdies in a round but managed to nullify them with a stupid, stupid triple on our longest par 3 by hitting ob and also a couple of doubles. Both of those I haven't done for quite a while, if only I had had them I could have had a pretty good round. I did hit some great drives today and I changed to my David Whitlam putter for the round and it was going great, its staying in the bag for tomorrow.
I had a couple of bad breaks where I hit a nice shot and then got a horrible kick and ended up directly behind a tree with no shot at all at the green, its just feels like wasted shots when having to tap out from behind a tree. Any way hopefully tomorrow is better, sat club day off the blues tomorrow.

40/42 this morning. First off and we were done in just over 3 hours. A double bogey on 1 and 18 hurt me, but for the most part pleased with the ball striking.

Have another 18 in a few hours at one of my favorite courses in Rochester.

Interesting round at troon yesterday. Shot a 41 on the front and started the back with a triple. Switched to my buddies clubs (steel and x flex) and shot one over the rest of the way thanks to a few bad putts. Definitely looking into new shafts

Hangover + elevation changes + new course = 48/43 - 91.

Ga folks need to check out Highland Walk. Tough track.

45/50 today. Was at 77 for the round with three holes to go, and imploded. Still getting used to swing changes...oh well, had fun!

75 38/37 PB round on difficulty for score in relation to par. from the tips par 72, 6800 73.5 rating /132 slope.

Where's the course Josh?

75 38/37 PB round on difficulty for score in relation to par. from the tips par 72, 6800 73.5 rating /132 slope.
That's a great round! Congrats!

We had a mini get together there a few years back, it is tough but also very pretty. Glad you got to see and play it Josh.

Impressive round on a difficult course, WTG with that new PB buddy.

39/38=77, 12/14 FWs, 10 GIRS, 31 putts. Both missed FWs were within 3 feet. Started the day with a double on the first and ended with three straight bogeys :sad: Had 2 birds and rolled at a couple more legitimate chances. Played with my buddy T0AD at one of my home courses (Little Fishing Creek) and he did extremely well to have never seen the course before, he is going to be a force at the Gauntlet for certain. Playing with fellow THPers is always a great day.

That's a very nice round Randy.

43 / 42 85 with 33 putts.
changed the MXM #9 to 10 g wts.

Today was one of those days where I can say "I don't know" - I stopped keeping score after a few holes, but was just kicking the ball around. Stopped at the range for a while, and diagnosed a bit of it with video, but something's off with my swing. Frustrating, but was a fun day out w/ my wife on the course in great weather, and a great deal for one of the local courses ($26 with cart). As they say, a bad day of golf is better than a good day at the office - I've had days like this before and gone to shoot personal bests the next time out, but it's probably time to get some video together and send it Freddie Kong's way.

40 on the front.
6 pars, 2 bogeys and a double
6 GIR
17 putts - literally missed everything including 3 putting after my eagle chance. Pathetic right now

Absolutely brutal 86 (+14) with a birdie on 18.

I was lost from the get go. Didn't have time to warm up and never found my swing on the course. Fat, thin, left and right. Little bit of everything today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back