What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
73 today at Southern Dunes. Put my #1wide back in play and made 5 birdies. The course just held the superintendents tournament so greens were slick willy

Birdie machine! Nicely done my friend!

Great round freddie

Nicely done Freddie!

73 today at Southern Dunes. Put my #1wide back in play and made 5 birdies. The course just held the superintendents tournament so greens were slick willy

Well done Panda!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

49/44.....first round in 3 weeks and it showed. Drove the ball better than usual, 7/14 FIRs, but couldn't hit an iron from the fairway to save my life. Putting was terrible on the front nine because the greens had not been mowed and were really slow(21 putts), got to the back nine with freshly mowed greens, 15 putts.

Played 18 today, two blow-up holes. Other then that nothing very spectacular. One birdie, two bogeys, two triples. +7 (That 78 on my course, CR 69.4)

38/44. My lower back gave out on the 9th hole. Was making all arm swings on the back. Laying on ice packs the rest of the weekend.

43/45 for 88. Played the blues today, 6455 yards. Could have been better but I'll take it for first time out with the apex. Got it get some range time in before next weekend. Distances were all over the place.

40/41 - 81. Not too shabby for not touching a club in 3 weeks.

40-39 79 at Black Bear here in NJ

Nice ricky!
Thanks buddy. Never thought I would say it was a frustrating 79. Had 7 legit shots at birdie and lipped most of them out.

First round in a month resulted in an 88 with 5 pars, 2 birdies, 12/14 fairways, and 8 greens. Sadly took 34 putts and 3 penalty strokes. If I can get the putter and chipping game back in line I'd be in great shape. Two bad breaks resulted in the score being higher than it should have been.

Thanks buddy. Never thought I would say it was a frustrating 79. Had 7 legit shots at birdie and lipped most of them out.
Haha always what could have been. Thats golf lol. Still 79 is 79!

That's a solid round buddy!

Thanks Kang. My home course had a scramble today, so it was an easier course but I'll take it!

81 with 3 3 putts.....ball striking much better today, new shaft in the driver is a big improvement.....Scotty is getting a time out and the SeeMore DB4 is in the bag for the Black tomorrow

Personal Best Alert!
Shot a 75 (+4)
10 fairways, 14 greens
Unfortunate 4 three putts all of which lipped out.
Those lessons are paying off. Rained on me the last couple holes. So jacked up right now!

Round of my life today! I went 41/39 for 80 at Firestone West. I made 10 pars and only one hole worse than bogey. I couldn't get any birdies to drop, but I didn't 3 jack either. Other thana couple of really bad drives, I was hitting well off of the tee and even ad my first drive over 300 yards with a little wind and hill assist for 301 yards! Everything just clicked today, and it was awesome.

Round of my life today! I went 41/39 for 80 at Firestone West. I made 10 pars and only one hole worse than bogey. I couldn't get any birdies to drop, but I didn't 3 jack either. Other thana couple of really bad drives, I was hitting well off of the tee and even ad my first drive over 300 yards with a little wind and hill assist for 301 yards! Everything just clicked today, and it was awesome.

Congrats on the PB! Great round!

43/39 for 82, with a quadruple bogey! Will ESC to an 80. Had 3 birdies, wish I could get away from blow up holes. Still playing very well. This was from gold tees, a tee further back than where I usually play, at the toughest course at my home club.

43/39 for 82, with a quadruple bogey! Will ESC to an 80. Had 3 birdies, wish I could get away from blow up holes. Still playing very well. This was from gold tees, a tee further back than where I usually play, at the toughest course at my home club.
Birdie machine. Nice round Barry!

43/47 for 90 today. Had a string of 3 double bogeys on the back that killed me.

Only played 9 and shot a disappointing 40. One water ball and a couple of miffed chips - bummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back