I got mine last night....can't wait to read it on the plane!

Thank you to everyone for all the great feedback. For those who don't have the magazine yet it should be there any day. I just don't understand why it's taking so long for certain areas it just doesn't make any sense. I was told media mail can be a little funny about delivery times but this is just ridiculous! So sorry for the delay.

I don't have mine yet (Canada) but I expect it any day now. I'll post when I get it, I am excited to see it.

I pre-ordered mine, so it would have shipped the same time as the rest. Last time it took 8 business days to get here I believe.

I had been anxiously checking my mailbox daily, scouring the space inside and cussing each day that it wasn't there. Then last night my wife says, "oh this came for you, not sure what it is" I'm like WHAT?!? It had come last week and was set down on the "school stuff" counter the kids use, so it was buried under backpacks and art work and everything else all weekend. So sad!

I went through the magazine last night and was so impressed, it is even better than I thought it would be. Great job THP, you really have a magazine you can be proud of!

Glad you finally got it Putt...the little lady needs a lesson in mail etiquette lol:stickbeat:
I had been anxiously checking my mailbox daily, scouring the space inside and cussing each day that it wasn't there. Then last night my wife says, "oh this came for you, not sure what it is" I'm like WHAT?!? It had come last week and was set down on the "school stuff" counter the kids use, so it was buried under backpacks and art work and everything else all weekend. So sad!

I went through the magazine last night and was so impressed, it is even better than I thought it would be. Great job THP, you really have a magazine you can be proud of!

Maybe today??

Thank you to everyone for all the great feedback. For those who don't have the magazine yet it should be there any day. I just don't understand why it's taking so long for certain areas it just doesn't make any sense. I was told media mail can be a little funny about delivery times but this is just ridiculous! So sorry for the delay.

No worries good things come to those who wait.

Mine actually arrived yesterday - but I didn't check the mail until this morning. So far (just hit the PGA Show coverage) I'm impressed! Much higher quality than any other sports magazine I've ever picked up off a rack anywhere!

Mine actually arrived yesterday - but I didn't check the mail until this morning. So far (just hit the PGA Show coverage) I'm impressed! Much higher quality than any other sports magazine I've ever picked up off a rack anywhere!

Thanks Osahar.

No worries good things come to those who wait.

Its a good thing, because I'm still waiting :) Its ok though, it will get here when it gets here :good:

Yep, read it cover to cover last night. Loved every bit of it. Although Heather did raise one small complaint - GG and her version of style definitely do not agree. But she's not a girly girl and dislikes pretty much anything pink, so I saw that coming. :D

Yep, read it cover to cover last night. Loved every bit of it. Although Heather did raise one small complaint - GG and her version of style definitely do not agree. But she's not a girly girl and dislikes pretty much anything pink, so I saw that coming. :D

Lol that's funny! Many of the bottoms in the magazine come in different colors but we wanted brighter colors for the magazine. I am not really a girly girl either there are a few things about me that are very girly.

Lol that's funny! Many of the bottoms in the magazine come in different colors but we wanted brighter colors for the magazine. I am not really a girly girl either there are a few things about me that are very girly.

No worries! She's much more of a Black/Green/Red kinda gal - preferably in their darker shades. Pastels definitely are a no-no I've found! But I really liked the women's section, nicely done. :clapp:

Glad you liked it so much Osahar. We are thrilled that people are enjoying the content.

I finally peeked in the mailbox last night to find mine waiting for me. I instantly sat on the couch and started looking through it. I made it through a few pages and then I woke up 4 hours later to find it on top of my face. I guess I didn't realize how tired I was after a few hours of sand volleyball. This will be great to sift through over the weekend!

So far, from what I saw, this is a great piece of work. I don't recommend using it as a pillow or a sleeping mask though. :D

Got mine in the mail yesterday. I could not believe the paper quality. Those pages are awesome! I wish that all magazines were like that. I wasn't able to read the entire thing last night, but I got as far as the article on shafts. That will be tonights reading. I did notice the font issues with the Furyk interview, but other than that, I haven't noticed anything else. Top notch work guys! I really like the way that you've put everything together. The articles are very well laid out and the illustrations/pictures look awesome. You guys obviously put a lot of effort into it and it really shows. I can't wait to finish reading and am eagerly awaiting the next release! Keep up the awesome work!

I finally peeked in the mailbox last night to find mine waiting for me. I instantly sat on the couch and started looking through it. I made it through a few pages and then I woke up 4 hours later to find it on top of my face. I guess I didn't realize how tired I was after a few hours of sand volleyball. This will be great to sift through over the weekend!

So far, from what I saw, this is a great piece of work. I don't recommend using it as a pillow or a sleeping mask though. :D

That's funny dirt. Hope you slept last night, lol. I hate it when I fall asleep early like that and then can't sleep.

I'm not at home yet, but the BF said I got my copy in the mail! I got it!! I got it!! I got it :clapp:

I'm not at home yet, but the BF said I got my copy in the mail! I got it!! I got it!! I got it :clapp:

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! I am so happy you finally got it I am SO SO SO SO SO sorry for the delay I just don't know what the heck is going on with the shipping. I can't wait to hear your feedback.

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! I am so happy you finally got it I am SO SO SO SO SO sorry for the delay I just don't know what the heck is going on with the shipping. I can't wait to hear your feedback.

The post man finished reading it :) now its my turn!! YAY!! :clapp: I'll check it out when I get home, I'm sooo excited :)

We must be in sync as I got my copy today as well. See I was right goods things come to those who wait. Outstanding publication to boot.

Last edited:
Absolutely brilliant work again! I'm re-reading it now as I'm about to take the plunge on a driver!

Thank you!

J

Still don't have it up here in the frozen north... (darn snow) hopefully today or tomorrow. It seems we get 90% of our mail on Tuesdays.

Back