THP FL Golf Outing

Kevin and thanks update

were having a beer and nachos in Atlanta waiting for the next flight.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I hope you flights are still on time. Smallville had a layover in Atlanta as well and everything went well for him so hopefully things are lookin good there.

Can't wait for the morning. I think I'm going to be a no-show for breakfast - my plan to leave at 3:30 - 4:00am was vetoed by Heather, so I'll be leaving around 5:30 - 6:00am and probably just head straight for Sarasota National when I get there.

3 more hours of work and then I'm free!!! :alien2:

Can't wait for the morning. I think I'm going to be a no-show for breakfast - my plan to leave at 3:30 - 4:00am was vetoed by Heather, so I'll be leaving around 5:30 - 6:00am and probably just head straight for Sarasota National when I get there.

3 more hours of work and then I'm free!!! :alien2:

heather sounds like a very smart woman. As much as we would love to have you come over for breakfast there is just no need to get up that early. I am glad she talked you into getting a little more sleep.

heather sounds like a very smart woman. As much as we would love to have you come over for breakfast there is just no need to get up that early. I am glad she talked you into getting a little more sleep.

I've always preferred doing roadtrips early like that. Less traffic to annoy me when it's still dark out. :smile:

I'm so bummed... :crying:

Have fun everyone :clapp:

I am in town and at the BW...don't worry I didn't warn anyone at the hotel of the incoming chaos :act-up:.

See ya'll at dinner in a couple of hours

I hope the airlines dont lose anyone's clubs, that would suck!

....or maybe that would be a good thing, seeing as there is plenty of new fun stuff for the "unlucky" person to play with!

We would love to have you and your family here next time :smile:

We don't have brats but we have burgers and hot dogs.

Of course not, that's a Wisconsin thing! :D

I am in town and at the BW...don't worry I didn't warn anyone at the hotel of the incoming chaos :act-up:.

See ya'll at dinner in a couple of hours

Looking forward to meeting you.

I sitting in the BW as I type. 8 hour drive, heck yeah! I am huuunnngggrrryyyy.

The freeway gods were good to me. Sitting here at the BW waiting for the fun to begin. I think I might wash my car while I wait.

Can't wait to meet everyone!

Evidently. A little surprised, but that is okay, they will work just fine.

to me, rust and wedges just go together and the grooves look to be in decent shape.

Three people sitting at the same hotel.. sheesh c'mon people get out and meet each other. Get away from the computers and go have fun!!!

Love the look of the fourteen wedges and the Ping Redwood putter.

Just got back from dinner and drinks. what a great group of people so far. Cannot wait to meet the rest tomorrow.

I'm off! see everyone in a few hours!! :golf2:

Ok, off to finish getting ready and pack the car. See everyone in about 3 1/2 hours!

GG is off to go pick up the bagels for those coming to our house this morning. Last night was fun meeting many of you, the rest we will meet at the course today. Hope everybody slept well, we are going to be out there for about 8 hours. Lots of range and putting green time for trying new stuff and then 18 holes at Sarasota National. Finished off by dinner at our house and goodie bags for everybody.

Have a great weekend, folks!

WOW. My head hurts :) Yesterday was great fun. I have lots of pics and will post them when I get home on Tuesday. Let me know if any of you don't want your pic posted.

JB and GG - Thank you, thank you, thank you. I can't say it enough. It was great of you to organize this, bring in all the equipment, and have us at your house.

I played with Keith, Smallville, and adwillingham. ad was on fire yesterday! Smalls had some great drives and would have put down a great score if it wasn't for some bad luck on the greens. Keith has a short game I would die for. I was the only guy in our group without a Seemore putter, but I was the only one fortunate enough to be gaming the pink Chromax ball from my goodie bag :banana: The course was really fun. The fairways were wide and the greens were crazy.

The party was a blast. Literally. SethO dropped my lighter and it exploded! thanks1974 manned the grill and did a great job. It was really cool to meet everyone in real-life and I had lots of laughs. Hopefully can do this again someday.

Last edited:
I'm back home as well, didnt get to stay for day two of golf cause it was raining and my ride didnt want to wait it out! speaking of my friends I want to apologize if they were rude to anyone? I am so embarrassed by Niner and Batman. They were jackasses to say the least, both got drunk when we were playing golf and acted like fools during the demo. This is sadly why I didnt get to make the after party at JB and GG's house. No way I was going to let them do anything stupid there and embarrass me even more! Thankfully I was able to see GG and JB at Pelican Point this morning for a few minutes to apologize in person and say good bye to everyone. Thanks for understanding.

Now on to the good stuff! Wow Sarasota National is a beautiful golf course! I had a great time playing it and shot a 93 which is good for me! Luckily Niners son, Kody came along and him I had a great time at the demo and played the round together. He is a great kid who is leaving for the Air Force in the fall and it was very cool to get to spend that time with him cause I have known him since he was 10. And the demo equipment was overwhelming! There was almost every make and type of club you could think of there to try out! Getting to meet alot of the people I post with was also very very cool, I was really hoping to hang out at the house with you after to get to know everyone better but things didnt work out. Next outing I am going solo! the goodie bags were sooo cool! Special thanks to Tcalloway for giving B-Man those clubs, sorry he wasnt more appreciative. Very special thanks to JB for the awesome set of Eidolon wedges he hooked me up with! I love them and hopefully they will help improve my short game! I was also lucky enough to get to spend some time with Morgan on the putting green and she was so nice and made me feel right at home. I see why JB feels so lucky!

Thanks again to Josh and Morgan and THP for putting on a great golf outing! Cant wait till the next one and again I'm going solo!

Last edited:
Back