Pictures - THP Spring Outing

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
This will be the thread where everyone can post their pictures form the THP Florida Golf Outing. Shame on me for not bringing my camera so I don't have any to add. And of course I even forgot to take pictures when everyone was here. I am very mad at myself for this. But that's alright Keith got some great pictures so below are the ones he took. If anyone has more pictures to add (cough cough Hawk) please add them :smile:

Edit: Dont forget to skip to page 7 and see hawks pics as well.

This is a view of the range with all the demo equipment and goodie bags. In this photo from left to right:
Osahar, Spank818, SethO, OEM Kevin
842042490_3zrEG-L.jpg

Hawk308 is on the left and I am on the right:
842042496_USA8k-L.jpg

Thanks1974 is the one in yellow and that's TCalloway1 next to him:
842042398_M4jm2-L.jpg

SethO is in the green shirt and that's JB in the visor:
842042384_CAarE-L.jpg

From left to right; Setho, JB, Thanks1974, OEM Kevin:
842042346_75Stp-L.jpg

The guy in green is Smallville then OEM Kevin in the blue hat and JB in the visor:
842042401_hUx9z-L.jpg

Spank818:
842042415_bqJpB-L.jpg

The best picture of Thanks1974:
842042422_5vuFB-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Admin
Spank818 at the putting green:
842042475_N34xE-L.jpg

Smallville on the putting green:
842042462_fqWn3-L.jpg

That's Osahar in the black shirt:
842042454_y59ra-L.jpg

Sunday_Hacker in front and that's me in the background...I think I need to tan my legs:
842042440_t6z8k-L.jpg

That's me back there...I had my cell phone in my back pocket that's why there is a bulge:
842042466_bzuoD-L.jpg

Biggsy and Chuck:
842042347_98CWA-L.jpg

The clubhouse:
842042315_3RxMZ-L.jpg

Everyone loved their Spotless Swing Towel from their goodie bag:
842042530_8XUNZ-L.jpg

This is in our kitchen. In red that's Smaville and to the right of him is TCalloway1, then Chuck (Biggsy buddy and a great guy!!), then Biggsy, and standing up in AdWillingham:
842042594_RZ7qM-L.jpg

Spank818 and TCalloway's dad who was just hilarious! He was so much fun to hang out with:
842042572_fY6m6-L.jpg

Chuck, TCalloway1, Biggsy:
842042567_LyAAe-L.jpg

Thanks again Keith for remembering to take pictures!!

This will be the thread where everyone can post their pictures form the THP Florida Golf Outing. Shame on me for not bringing my camera so I don't have any to add. And of course I even forgot to take pictures when everyone was here. I am very mad at myself for this. But that's alright Keith got some great pictures so below are the ones he took. If anyone has more pictures to add (cough cough Hawk) please add them :smile:

This is a view of the range with all the demo equipment and goodie bags. In this photo from left to right:
Osahar, Spank818, SethO, OEM Kevin
842042490_3zrEG-L.jpg

How many times do I have to tell you guys that I'm not white. :D

I don't know who that is.

Re: Pictures - THP FL Outing

Notice my 'form'...arm extension, butt sitting in the 'seat', etc. Looks like I need to check out the Ask the Pro section before the next outing, ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Admin
How many times do I have to tell you guys that I'm not white. :D

I don't know who that is.

Who is that then?

Notice my 'form'...arm extension, butt sitting in the 'seat', etc. Looks like I need to check out the Ask the Pro section before the next outing, ugh

I thought it was a great picture :smile:

Great pics. Any of thanks hammered? LOL

Hey everbody,

Look at pic #4, doesnt it look like the couple in the back are fighting over a club! I thought that was funny!

I enjoyed the heck out of those! Great looking bunch of Golfers er Hackers there for sure :eek:)......... Great job Keith!

Thanks for posting the pic's GG, but during supper? lol. I loved the cell phone caused the bulge, hahahaha. Those dam cell phones.....

Hey everbody,

Look at pic #4, doesnt it look like the couple in the back are fighting over a club! I thought that was funny!

That is funny. Kinda reminds me of Kevin and thanks.

GG complains about how white her legs are, mine are now pink, ouch!!!

raise your hand if you were an idiot who didn't take any pictures........ooooo me! sorry guys, i didn't take a one.

thanks for taking some pics and sharing keith. i never noticed being in a picture on the range, you caught me when i looked like i knew what i was doing.

There will he some special pictures of a few of us after too many drinks when I get home tomorrow. Erica also took a few bonus pics of me at the hotel that I don't remember at all. Probably too much golfing weakened my memory.

mytime said:
Great pics. Any of thanks hammered? LOL
Define 'hammered' lol

I am not sure who that guy is.

Spank818 said:
Should I be worried?

+1

Looks like a lot of fun with a good group of people... If only FL wasn't so far for the rest of us!

Thanks for posting the pic's GG, but during supper? lol. I loved the cell phone caused the bulge, hahahaha. Those dam cell phones.....

lmao Yea due those cell phones cause the same problem in the front of my trousers :eek:)

JB -- Where did you get the shorts man? I love em and it's hard to find shorts for taller players.

Define 'hammered' lol

From urbandictionary.com:

hammered: (adj.) Heavily inebriated, though to a lesser extent than shitfaced.

sentence usage: You should have came up to the Best Western after dinner, thanks, but dude you were hammered.

lmao Yea due those cell phones cause the same problem in the front of my trousers :eek:)

JB -- Where did you get the shorts man? I love em and it's hard to find shorts for taller players.

Check out our home page once in a while. We have hundreds of reviews on golf apparel.

Hey everbody,

I noticed that as well.

Great pictures so far--I look forward to seeing the rest.

Back