Did you break a 100 in florida :o)

Ole Gray

Mayor of the Woodshed
Reaction score
Handicap
Average
Ok guys/gals did you break the century mark today? I think the ones that did should be recognized! This will also pertain to the Southeastern Social outing :eek:)!!!!!!!!! So if you break the big 100 you get your name on the board! Hey why not? We are playing different courses, different greens, and you should receive an atta boy :eek:)!!!!!

Last edited:
Everybody in my group broke 100. I shot 81. Missed over 5 birdie putts inside of 15 feet too. Should have been 74-77, but it does not matter, because it was a great time with a bunch of great people. 8 hours on the range and course is a long time, but it went by pretty quickly due to great company.

I didn't. I shot a 101. Two holes I hit three off the tee and I three putted a TON of holes.

Fun group of guys all around. I played with ADWillingham, Keith and Hawk308. We didn't have any marshals telling us to speed it up like some people did. hehehe

Missed over 5 birdie putts inside of 15 feet too.

We might be brothers from a different mother. Glad everyone had/is having a good time.

Kevin

Re: Did you break a 100 in florida :eek:)

What a blast! Just had a fantastic time today.

Played with tcalloway1 (78), crucker300 (80), and me (85). Got killed with the short game today. Drove it perfectly and long using a new TM Super Fast.

I would type more, but I am exhausted.

I'm sure some photos and more will pop up in the next day or so.

woooooooooo

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

What a great time! I really enjoyed my time and I wish I could do this more often.

It seemed like everyone had a great time and we loved hanging out with everyone. What an absolutely amazing group of people!!! :smile:

Are there any groups playing today? You folks had absolutely beautiful weather for the outing!

There will be some folks playing today. I rained over night, but it looks like it might stay dry this afternoon.

i'm glad you guys got your round in today. i was worried that you'd get rained out.

Glad you got the outing in. I want pics soon.... please!

I shot a 102. was pretty satisfied with my game except for the 18th....the wheels fell off, shot myself in the foot, forgot how to swing, you name it and walked away with a 10 there. But, the day and my group was fantastic.

I shot a 102. was pretty satisfied with my game except for the 18th....the wheels fell off, shot myself in the foot, forgot how to swing, you name it and walked away with a 10 there. But, the day and my group was fantastic.

bummer keith, the 18th got ya. i'd chalk it up to fatigue.

I played pretty well today. In my group today I had spank and smallville. I shot 38 and 39 for a nice solid 77. Fun course today. GG and I will have a big update tomorrow with some special pictures.

Today I played with thanks and osahar, shot 49 on the first 9 and a personal best 41 for the second nine. I had a nice run of 4 straight pars till I sliced one into the water on 18. Im happy with that score.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Reactions: TC
nice work on the 41 buddy. that's solid stuff.

btw, love the addition to the screen name. it's just so true!

Good shootin OEM Kevin. I like the new name and from what heard in Florida it is certainly you.

biggsy, how did you and chuck play on sunday? did you game the superfast again?

ok just went back and checked my scorecard from Sarasota and I have no score down for #9. DOOH! that was the hole that we got rained on and ran to the clubhouse for cover and when we went back there was another group already playing the hole! so whats the penalty for not writing down a score for a hole? Its a par four so I gave myself a 7 for missing it? that would give me a even 100 for the round.

GG did you get to play on Sunday? Hope so and that you had fun!

ok just went back and checked my scorecard from Sarasota and I have no score down for #9. DOOH! that was the hole that we got rained on and ran to the clubhouse for cover and when we went back there was another group already playing the hole! so whats the penalty for not writing down a score for a hole? Its a par four so I gave myself a 7 for missing it? that would give me a even 100 for the round.

nice stuff sunday!! that rain storm was wild man. luckily we were on 9 green when it came, haha.

GG did you get to play on Sunday? Hope so and that you had fun!

Unfortunately, no I didn't get to play. We couldn't get anyone to take care of Ellie (our dog) so I had to go home to walk and feed her. It's alright because it will give me plenty of time to practice and get good enough to hold my own with you gall at the next outing.

too bad but next time your playing! I'll join you and we can race to 100! :banana:

Back