Or Syracuse Orange (F them F'ers). I'm not wearing Orange either.

Green, man, green is the key color.

Or Syracuse Orange (F them F'ers). I'm not wearing Orange either.

Green, man, green is the key color.
Yes i agree. Greg will look great in green lol.

I may be wearing orange, but it sure as hell won't be for the gators.

Not that trailer park UF orange. But what about the noble Clemson orange?

Changing from jorts to regular shorts doesn't make it any better.

#justhadanidea

Yup. #TopSecret

Not. At. All. Maybe during the off season.

And even then it has to be a nice shade of orange, not that neon pee colored craziness the jorts-wearers sport around like they're afraid of being shot in the dark by their toothless cousin/sister/wife in the deer stand.

Stupendously good phone call from Kinderlou.
Will post update on real computer at home.
#SALESCHICKRULES

Do we have a date for this little outing?

Confirmed based on more people showing then vs. Other weekends.
Please say y'all are good.

I'm good.

Stupendously good phone call from Kinderlou.
Will post update on real computer at home.
#SALESCHICKRULES
She sounds HOT.

I'm good

She sounds HOT.
She does, actually, very!

OK NEWS UPDATE:
This will probably please many, as it made my day, a bit.

• The condos are FOUR bedrooms. Each bedroom has TWO Queen beds. Count 'em up. That's EIGHT Queen beds per condo. There are also 2 FULL baths upstairs. A FULL bath in the "master" bedroom downstairs (but really, it still only has two beds). And a 1/2 bath. That's three showers and four stinkers for 8 dudes.

• There is a full kitchen with gear.

• There is wifi throughout.

• There is cable.

• There is a propane grill outside one of the units
  • This is all included. She just needs to make sure the propane tank is full.
  • If there are specific questions, just send them to me. Like, I would like there to be a fan or something in my room for white noise.

• She said she could even pre-stock the fridges if we provide her a bit of up front cash to cover it. Seriously!!! PRE STOCKED SODA BEER!?!?

• The tee times were a bit sketchy due to local members having the morning, but she got us 10:40 and every 10 minutes after that for Saturday morning.
  • Sunday will be 8:30 + 10 minutes
  • The Saturday time should be plenty to get back and ready for game time because she said after the men's group that morning, it's us, so we'll pretty much be on our own.

• Payment is preferred at one time, but that doesn't mean one payment.
  • For example. Y'all COULD send me a check or paypal for the share (which we will figure out LATER) and I'll make the single payment. This is how we did our Condo in HHI with John and Troy.
  • OR, just send me checks, I'll compile them and send them as a group to her in one big envelope (registered mail). She says it's just so much easier for her to cash them/it all at once and then have her 'budget' figure out and settled.

This is turning out great people. I just need to keep her updated on numbers, so as they come let me know.

What's the cost per night T0AD? Anyone doing the condos Friday night? My preference would be to drive down Friday stay overnight, golf Saturday, stay overnight, golf Sunday then drive home.

I'll have to see if my bud is interested. He would definitely be up for competition if he comes down from NY. He plays off of 12ish. Good guy and gets along with anyone. Never meets a stranger.

I am in!!! You got this sounding awesome, T0AD! !

Be the ball!!

What's the cost per night T0AD? Anyone doing the condos Friday night? My preference would be to drive down Friday stay overnight, golf Saturday, stay overnight, golf Sunday then drive home.

I'll have to see if my bud is interested. He would definitely be up for competition if he comes down from NY. He plays off of 12ish. Good guy and gets along with anyone. Never meets a stranger.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwHlONUX83f0QmtJOGZSVnpKTGc/edit?usp=sharing

I know some said single room and would pay more (210 v 160) but that would either put people on the sofa or in a hotel. I am personally OK with sharing a floor in the master if I have to, no biggie. But it would be nice if we could just fill up the beds. At least I know I don't have to have Kulbrick spooning me.

As for Friday, I don't "think" it's available, but probably could be, or they have a partner hotel down the road. Just realize the head count for another should probably be 8 again to lessen the price impact. I don't know if you north GA peeps saw it, but I have two full guest rooms available because my wife and her mom will be out of town. If I could get my kid to sleep in the game room, I'd get a third room opened up. Could be a stopping point from ATL to here, it's two hours from here.

Back