Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
no excuses bogey! double up on the imodium and emetrol and get back out there! :act-up:

caught a stomach bug today so i missed my teetime this afternoon... talk about making a runs for the border... yikes

no excuses bogey! double up on the imodium and emetrol and get back out there!

no doubt... it ran its course a few hours ago and i just got done with a man sized meal... lolz

Lost my Oakley M-Frames at a party. Had them for 10 years, so I guess I got my money's worth ... but still. GRRRRRR!!!!

Dishonest People. I hate hearing about people that lie, cheat, and steal, and then lie some more to justify what they did and what they are doing. Then lure people into their web of lies. Its a travesty and it drives me crazy. Living an honest life is the easiest thing you can do if you have a bad memory. You really never have to remember much.

Im a strong believer in karma, and it can be a real B****!

I can't sew and the pants I have to wear today need to be hemmed. I think I'll just tape them.

I can't sew and the pants I have to wear today need to be hemmed. I think I'll just tape them.

Duct tape is your friend.

Kevin

Duct tape is like "The Force"; it has a light side and a dark side and it binds the universe together.

-JP

Duct tape can leave a sticky residue though. I could just wear really high heels.

Try "Stitch Witchery". I'm sure that it was designed by a man. It's great stuff, and the hems last quite a while. :thumb:

i quit smoking as my new years resolution and havent touched a cig since... but everytime i walk on as a single im paired with a chain smoker... uggggghh... i just wanna bum a cig soooo bad... i still get mean cravings and its been 4 months!

i quit smoking as my new years resolution and havent touched a cig since... but everytime i walk on as a single im paired with a chain smoker... uggggghh... i just wanna bum a cig soooo bad... i still get mean cravings and its been 4 months!

Cold turkey?

Kevin

It gets better. First year after I quit, I lost the nicotine addiction pretty quickly, but whenever someone lit one up on the course, I wanted one. Now, I don't even notice unless the smoke drifts across me. I still like the smell, but I don't crave one now.

Cold turkey?

Kevin
yup cold turkey... well except for juicy fruit and big red gum... didnt see the point in a nicotine replacement thingy like a patch

It gets better. First year after I quit, I lost the nicotine addiction pretty quickly, but whenever someone lit one up on the course, I wanted one. Now, I don't even notice unless the smoke drifts across me. I still like the smell, but I don't crave one now.

not only the smell... with the courses being packed and having to wait between shots... just watching anyone light up a smoke forces me to try to think about something else... lolz

So, I had to close my checking account and open up a new one and have my paychecks directly deposited into my new account, they were to order checks for me with my new account number on them and initiate my automatic transfer from my checking to my savings account. Well, 1 full month later, lo and behold, nothing was done on the bank's part. GRRRR...I had to call them this morning because I still haven't received my checks that a certain person was supposed to order for me about a month ago now (the beginning of April) and they were finally ordered a few days ago. So I'm on my temporary checks right now...AND this very same person forgot to set up my automatic transfers from my checking to savings account, so I have to go down there after work and get this all straightened out because they won't do it over the phone. But, luckily, I'm able to do the transferring today because they will charge me $12 to my checking account and $12 to my savings account because I don't have the automatic transfer set up. Well, that's not my fault!! I pull full responsibility on this certain person who was supposed to do all this for me. I've even told every single person at the bank that such and such a person didn't do this so I need more temporary checks and such and such a person dropped the ball, etc. Not happy!!!

Try "Stitch Witchery". I'm sure that it was designed by a man. It's great stuff, and the hems last quite a while. :thumb:

Thanks Bonk. I used tape, but will buy this for the next time I find myself in this situation.

Employee out sick, customer returned an order because printer put print in wrong location(90 pieces), car broke down this morning, went to get part and was short on cash and they don't accept my credit card, and have to work both jobs today..... what's next?

Sorry to hear about your tough day CM.

I am so sorry CM! I hope things getting better.

My rant is that I am tired. I am so damn tired and I have been tired for days now. I just want to get a good nights sleep so I can wake up and make it through just one day not being tired.

Wow, Craig--you win.

Not to make light of your issues, but it could be worse Craig. My boss' husband died on Wednesday. One of her friends sent food and the restaurant wrote down the woman's credit card wrong. They called me to straighten it out, but the friend died yesterday. I gave them my credit card. The way I look at is we're alive and healthy - not much else matters.

I know it could be a lot worse, and that can be said of 99% of the posts in this thread right?

Just had my credit card declined at Wendy's, at this point it's getting comical....

My rant is that I am tired. I am so damn tired and I have been tired for days now. I just want to get a good nights sleep so I can wake up and make it through just one day not being tired.

You need to get a baby! :D

My rant, Johnson and Johnson just recalled ALL of their infant/baby medicine, and of course, Baby Sacul is teething like MAD! He just cut another lower, and another upper is just starting to show. So, daddy got all of 4 hours of interrupted sleep last night, Baby Sacul probably got less.

Sitting there in the rocking chair with a baby moaning/crying in tired pain while half asleep on your shoulder at 3am... it just breaks your heart that you cant help him more.

You need to get a baby! :D

My rant, Johnson and Johnson just recalled ALL of their infant/baby medicine, and of course, Baby Sacul is teething like MAD! He just cut another lower, and another upper is just starting to show. So, daddy got all of 4 hours of interrupted sleep last night, Baby Sacul probably got less.

Sitting there in the rocking chair with a baby moaning/crying in tired pain while half asleep on your shoulder at 3am... it just breaks your heart that you cant help him more.

Frozen waffles: He can chew on it and its nice and cold to help numb his mouth :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back