Clubs? We Don't Need No Stinking Clubs - 2014 #TheGrandaddy

I do not have clubs , But will travel .

Not sure how I missed this snippet, but dang!

I kinda feel bad for the #ZooCrew, imagine walking down the street and suddenly getting hit by a bus, then as you skid to a stop you realize...its your bus! The #BasementDwellers like to deliver the pain with a side of humiliation.

New clubs will surely make it interesting. Judging new distance will be fun. But I will take the chance if lucky.

New clubs will surely make it interesting. Judging new distance will be fun. But I will take the chance if lucky.

It'll be no problem at all, proven to work at the Morgan Cup this year and that was even without everyone going through a custom fitting with some of the best in the biz!

I actually like it, told my guys last night that now we can focus on our games and not worry about dialing in certain clubs leading up to the event.

Absolutely amazing!!!

The hits just keep on comin'

That is freaking amazing!

If anyone decides they don't like the sound of this, I can jump in! What a bomb!

LOVE IT!

So so so so happy for you all, and SO happy for my brother Cookie, you're gonna rock it as a leader buddy, makes me happy knowing its you.

Lets go THP!

Well that's awesome. It just gets better and better.

I am still hoping I can make it back in. Every team needs a veteran right?

Well that's awesome. It just gets better and better.

I am still hoping I can make it back in. Every team needs a veteran right?

Veterans are always needed!

I'm excited to see how/when this final spot is chosen, I know many will be vying for it.

Major props to Callaway!!!

Best in the business.

Well that certainly simplifies the "what to pack question" for you guys!

I like it...just sayin. With the help of these guys...no problem...less luggage on the way out.

wow that is crazy. How awesome is that. I know I'd like that.

Awesome. It'll be much better beating the #zoocrew with their own clubs. Really cool stuff.

That's crazy awesome. Kudos to Callaway for stepping it up this year. Even if they're still going to lose...

I don't think it'll be hard to find someone who will like it, just another awesome surprise to take this event over the top!

Callaway is just an unbelievable company. THP'ers going to be very well taken care of.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Shazam, this is pretty damn sweet! Pretty effn sweet!

This is just amazing on Callaways part! Such awesomeness from Callaway cant wait to follow along for this.

Amazing stuff guys!!! Enjoy the ride

N I C E!!

It was so awesome when all of us were swinging away with our Berthas at The King. Nobody really knew what to expect and some guys were just pounding them.

This will be like that, but 13 times better...

Very cool move by Callaway

Back