Congrats to my Better Half!

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
Well, this saturday my lovely wife will be graduating from Western Carolina University. She'll graduate magna cum-laud and she finished out with the best marks in her department. She'll have a degree in Natural Resource Management with a focus in GIS and Remote Sensing.

I'm extremely proud of her, especially since she had to take a little over a year off while she was pregnant. She is the most intelligent and hardest working person I know, and a wonderful momma.

I just wanted to share this with my friends on THP.

Here's the two of us at a party a few months back.

n1395960009_30010552_9002.jpg

Congrats from THP. Are you drinking again in that picture. Good lord man, every picture...hehe

thanks fellas! i'll be sure to tell her, she'll love that, haha!

yep, that's a beer. i like beer, what can i say?

Congrats Mrs. TC!!! That's a HUGE accomplishment :clapp:

Tell the Mrs. congrats! Huge accomplishment, especially in the midst of having a baby!

Tell Mrs. TC congrats and we'll have a beer or six to an awesome accomplishment.

yeah, she's excited/panic'd b/c she's been a student for so damn long, haha. we're having a big get together with her family and my family saturday. there will be some alcohol consumed, don't worry spank.

yeah, she's excited/panic'd b/c she's been a student for so damn long, haha. we're having a big get together with her family and my family saturday. there will be some alcohol consumed, don't worry spank.

With you it's never a worry, more like an expectation.

WAY TO GO MRS C! Hey she's pretty cute, does she have poor eye sight? hehe

WAY TO GO MRS C! Hey she's pretty cute, does she have poor eye sight? hehe

hey! i've got skillz duey and:

Spoiler
i'm super cool! duey, get your mind out of the gutter, geez!

Congratulations Mrs TC1!

Gutter? I just see her and then you... oh never mind, lol. Tell her congrats for me, sounds like she worked super hard to get where she's at.

Gutter? I just see her and then you... oh never mind, lol. Tell her congrats for me, sounds like she worked super hard to get where she's at.

i'll be sure to. we refer to you as uncle duey in this household, haha.

Congrats to Mrs. TC! Wow, she's kinda short. hehe

You know what I just noticed... what is it with the khaki colors man? Take it from someone that's brown all the time that you need to inject some color in your clothing there. Maybe you should wear some white pants. :D

thanks fellas! i'll be sure to tell her, she'll love that, haha!

yep, that's a beer. i like beer, what can i say?

I just heard you say that in your "uncle daddy" voice that really says "Hey kids, you want some candy?"

Congrats to Mrs. TC! Wow, she's kinda short. hehe

she's a 6 footer smalls! and i like it!

You know what I just noticed... what is it with the khaki colors man? Take it from someone that's brown all the time that you need to inject some color in your clothing there. Maybe you should wear some white pants. :D

i told you, i don't like bright and bold. i don't wear khaki all the time.

Back