The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're going to riot no matter what.

From all I've read, the evidence is pretty clear.

I'm hoping that if they do riot, it doesn't spread to other parts of the country.

I didn't see the movie but is tonight going to be like Purge where I need to lock the house and put steel up on the doors and windows?

I didn't see the movie but is tonight going to be like Purge where I need to lock the house and put steel up on the doors and windows?

I've already seen where churches are "safe" & other evacuation plans in place. Unreal

Definitely going to be a volatile, emotional response in MO no matter what the verdict is.

I have a feeling in places like Chicago, St. Louis, LA, Baltimore, DC and who knows where else that things are going to get ugly with an innocent verdict. The mis-perception of justice on behalf of the activists makes it hard for communities to survive these types of incidents. The anti-cop attitude in lots of inner cities in my opinion puts the guilt on the cop right away if there is any difference in race. I have two cousins who are cops in the Buffalo area and their last name brings trouble periodically in certain areas of the city.

I used to play baseball with DC cops who said the anti-cop mentality and especially anti-white cop is a big issue in DC. The so called leaders in this country do more to enflame these situations than calm them.

I will never understand why my kids school always serves turkey the day before Thanksgiving.

I never tried it. Kids are not real thrilled about it.

Cause it's not Moms cooking. That's what our kids always said.

I don't know when justice will be served. I don't know if Officer Wilson should be indicted. I know he handled the situation poorly, cause a kid is dead, and 6 bullets is a lot. Did he want the situation to escalate? No idea. There aren't a lot of people who can say; one of them is dead, and the other one is the officer, so I don't consider them reliable.

I strongly believe there are legitimate reasons to distrust Ferguson PD. That should not be shown through violence, but through reason and dialogue. I think they handled the shooting poorly, and the aftermath even worse. I think they contributed to a lot of the unrest. Again, by no means an approval to riot, loot, or show violent behavior, but I think a lot of it could have been avoided. The manner in which they presented themselves speaks for the people who are highly critical of them. The PD willfully lied and deceived, failing to file a proper incident report. The constant stream of leaks. The overall lack of transparency.

I just hope there's a piece of evidence we don't know about that clearly proves officer Wilson isn't to blame, or that the is a piece of evidence that clearly shows he murdered Brown. Everything in between is going to lead to problems.

I will never understand why my kids school always serves turkey the day before Thanksgiving.

I think we always had it when we were kids.

No indictment.

Now this is just messing up my Sleepy Hollow show.

Watching some live feeds of all the chaos in Missouri.

Leave it to the state of Misery to announce something like this AT NIGHT instead of BROAD DAYLIGHT.

Sure, lets compound potential issues. Lame.

Last edited:
Watching some live feeds of all the chaos in Missouri.

Leave it to the state of Misery to announce something like this AT NIGHT instead of BROAD DAYLIGHT.

Sure, lest compound potential issues. Lame.

Incompetence is key, here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nothing like getting caught on TV...girl taking a bat to a mcdonalds window.
This is unreal...such trash

And the camera gets knocked out...lord

I don't understand the concept if property destruction in you own neighborhood and the when cameras are recording and can be used as evidence. Such hatred that they are blinded by facts.

I don't understand how so many can be ate up with the dumba** in this world. On all sides.

To lighten the load...perfect Christmas sweater

jesus_christmas_sweater_funny_.jpg

I don't understand the concept if property destruction in you own neighborhood and the when cameras are recording and can be used as evidence. Such hatred that they are blinded by facts.

I hope the city throws down a special assessment or two to help pay for some of these damages. You broke it, now pay for it.

I hope the city throws down a special assessment or two to help pay for some of these damages. You broke it, now pay for it.

I hope so too. People need to realize actions have consequences. I wasn't there and wasn't part of the grand jury but I see so many idiots being interviewed across the country and locally who say it was a murder, no justice for Mike Brown, the cop should be charged for his actions. Has race relations gotten that bad that if a white cop shoots a black person then the cop is automatically guilty and the victim isn't, and if the cop isn't charged then it's an injustice to society.

I hope so too. People need to realize actions have consequences. I wasn't there and wasn't part of the grand jury but I see so many idiots being interviewed across the country and locally who say it was a murder, no justice for Mike Brown, the cop should be charged for his actions. Has race relations gotten that bad that if a white cop shoots a black person then the cop is automatically guilty and the victim isn't, and if the cop isn't charged then it's an injustice to society.
I say this as a very white man. It is impossible for me to understand the socioeconomic environment of an all black suburb. What I can do, in light of all of the crime happening there, hug my kids and be greatful for never growing up believing that my skin color is the first list of personal descriptors.

I honestly don't know how to feel about what's going on.

I think this needs to be a caption this contest photo. Check out THPER Mward getting ready to eat this cheese covered burrito.

e93a29703bd119aafbcc0a1d745cc44c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back