2014 #TheGrandaddy Live Update Thread

It kind of does in person too. You look at it and think "this can't be real".

I told Ward to take a murse with him and stuff it with comfort station goodies and bring them back for me. He refused. What a jerk!

THP Murse! Next store item!!

Is team michigan still alive?

5d0c797fd8caa691bad6425613803aa0.jpg

Sorry for the delay, got turned around and decided to enjoy a couple holes on the dye course.

Harry laying up at the 13th hole, a par 5.

08b58d053353bb283476a851b1df9e86.jpg

Ethan enjoying the vegetation here on the Clive

GregDan, that's the hole Sabella stuck his second shot to two feet! Crazy!

Is team michigan still alive?

Trying to get an update. Wardy is running all over but they are spread out and there are members playing also. He is having trouble finding some of the guys.

71b1ff4aed5b98f7cc96ed71cb05e184.jpg

While I have a minute between groups, Par 3 15th, playing 194 to the stick.

Can miss short right and be okay, short left leaves you in massive greenside bunker and shortsided. Long center isn't too bad either, but 10 is just passed a larger ridge that will funnel the ball down towards the front right portion of the green.

I told Ward to take a murse with him and stuff it with comfort station goodies and bring them back for me. He refused. What a jerk!

But he wears it proudly! :alien:

Trying to get an update. Wardy is running all over but they are spread out and there are members playing also. He is having trouble finding some of the guys.

Down 1 as of 2 minutes ago. Not sure on holes completed.

It's not that I refused, I just keep eating what I'm putting aside for you. I didn't even know I wanted a chili bean wrap. Yes, yes I did want it

I bet they tied CJ up and left him at the comfort station

It's not that I refused, I just keep eating what I'm putting aside for you. I didn't even know I wanted a chili bean wrap. Yes, yes I did want it

The comfort stations are an amazing invention.

Awesome to see TBD dominating the first 9 hole matches and holding their own on the 2nd 9. Keep it up guys!

What I wouldn't give for a video of Wardy saying, "they're always after me Lucky charms" while filling his murse with comfort station goods.

The Heez with a delicate little pitch.

5935dd65cd60953575e1ee80057dec78.jpg

5338b7410feedd93589183fe44561894.jpg

d9533bc2e513cdd2510059b63c14b46c.jpg

Huge putt by Josh. Taunting them before he hit it. 1 up with 2 to play.

Lordy Byron and Agent Jay 1 up with 4 to play over Harry and Ethan.

71b1ff4aed5b98f7cc96ed71cb05e184.jpg

While I have a minute between groups, Par 3 15th, playing 194 to the stick.

Can miss short right and be okay, short left leaves you in massive greenside bunker and shortsided. Long center isn't too bad either, but 10 is just passed a larger ridge that will funnel the ball down towards the front right portion of the green.

I bet ScottG gets chills when he play that hole this year.

#7&5

great pics of the pitch peter

Match 2 AS after 5

Back