It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Hard to beat the price you found. I would pull the trigger the first chance you get and don't look back!

I'd love to just do it right now, but if I want the BF to go, I'll have to wait :crying:

I am debating on getting my airfare now or later. I don't want to be blocked out, but always hoping that costs go down a little. Trip will be fairly costly for me so I may have to decided between the alcohol and a massage.

I spoke to my pilot friend this morning and here are his thoughts on the matter. If the prices look low, they are not going to go down. The only way they will go down is if the flights dont fill up at the 45 day mark. Being Sept in FL, he said he would bet they are not going to go down.

I spoke to my pilot friend this morning and here are his thoughts on the matter. If the prices look low, they are not going to go down. The only way they will go down is if the flights dont fill up at the 45 day mark. Being Sept in FL, he said he would bet they are not going to go down.

That's good to know!!

spank, wtf was that? if i lived in florida and didn't have the budget to come stay and play, i'd at least just show up for the demo or something. just shake some hands, share some laughs, be in the mix, but that won't happen b/c let's be honest, they're not even involved in the thread. that's the whole point here!

Well, then this won't help. You catch more bees with honey. We can talk about spare tires and hitting launch monitors all day because, hey that's our schtick but the ones that are involved, and you know who you are, won't think much of it because we have a stake in this whole thing. I, too, am frustrated that some of the FL folks on here don't even want to drop a line. But who is to say that they even want to. And honestly why should we care. Let them be is what I'm saying. If they want to come and hang, cool. If they don't for whatever reason, cool too. But in reality I'll know who to 'really' talk to.

Hard to beat the price you found. I would pull the trigger the first chance you get and don't look back!

Also, the BF is going to work his magic by talking to the talk to see if he can get us buddy passes, that'd be SWEET :clapp:

this sounds cold but that means more equipment for us to demo, time to spend with those who cared to participate, etc. if they don't want to come or particiapte that's on them. I would hope that they would at least want to pop in for intros, demo equipment so cool that it might not even be on the market yet, and meet some cool people all at the cost of a tank of gas. I for one am so glad I made it to the 1st Outing as I keep in touch with a lot of the people I met. Yeah we all 'met' here on the forum but it was cool to see that everyone for the most part was the same as their THP persona.

Well, then this won't help. You catch more bees with honey. We can talk about spare tires and hitting launch monitors all day because, hey that's our schtick but the ones that are involved, and you know who you are, won't think much of it because we have a stake in this whole thing. I, too, am frustrated that some of the FL folks on here don't even want to drop a line. But who is to say that they even want to. And honestly why should we care. Let them be is what I'm saying. If they want to come and hang, cool. If they don't for whatever reason, cool too. But in reality I'll know who to 'really' talk to.

this sounds cold but that means more equipment for us to demo, time to spend with those who cared to participate, etc. if they don't want to come or particiapte that's on them. I would hope that they would at least want to pop in for intros, demo equipment so cool that it might not even be on the market yet, and meet some cool people all at the cost of a tank of gas. I for one am so glad I made it to the 1st Outing as I keep in touch with a lot of the people I met. Yeah we all 'met' here on the forum but it was cool to see that everyone for the most part was the same as their THP persona.

Exactly my same thought. More time for those that want to be there and enjoy themselves. Its their loss and our gain :)

I for one am so glad I made it to the 1st Outing as I keep in touch with a lot of the people I met. Yeah we all 'met' here on the forum but it was cool to see that everyone for the most part was the same as their THP persona.

Absolutely. That was the best part of the last outing for me.

I look at it the same way I look at the people that do not enter contests. Many are too busy being "anti-establishment" in life to have fun. There are so many great people on this site that will make these outings what they are, but at the same time the general "wonderer" in me always likes to learn more about people in general.

very well said and thoughtfull of you Spank!

I can understand this. Such is life that sometimes as awesome as this event sounds and will be, there are precedents that must be accounted for. Just remember not everyone is as lucky as we are and yes it is the internet so there will be 'those' folks. You could pretty much say this about anyone who lives on the eastern seaboard because anything on the east coast is as much as 2-3 hr flight.

What I'm saying is let's celebrate the ones that want to come. Let's not dwell on the negative because frankly there is enough of that in real life. So kudos to all the THP members that are coming because we all know that there needs to be a certain sacrifice to make this happen (on all fronts especially for JB & GG). I, for one, are excited to be meeting you in a couple of months. For those that want to come but can't, you know there's always another down the pipe and we'll meet then. To those who don't respond well you're just flat missing out, but I got nothing but love for you.

Cheers to everyone.

now introducing for the first time in public.... Mrs. and Mr. Golf Chick!!!! :clapp:

Maybe that's what Hawaii is for next week, hee hee :D

I was just looking at the spa services and my body is begging for it to be September already.

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to use the spa facilities. I just checked out their prices, and with the cost of this trip, and everything else...

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to use the spa facilities. I just checked out their prices, and with the cost of this trip, and everything else...

Just get a massage from Mr Golf Chick. :D

Here are my plans. Wedges, Massage, Seafood/Sushi, drink and of course golf. I already have expensive tastes and this weekend will be my 9th Symphony.

Here are my plans. Wedges, Massage, Seafood/Sushi, drink and of course golf. I already have expensive tastes and this weekend will be my 9th Symphony.

Don't you mean Wedgies? :D

I'm really looking forward to seeing what kind of contests are in the works for this time around....

I think there needs to be a "crooked stick award"...for like the funniest thing that happens to someone.....i.e.....thanks and the rental car.

GolfClub_01.jpg

I think there needs to be a "crooked stick award"...for like the funniest thing that happens to someone.....i.e.....thanks and the rental car.

GolfClub_01.jpg

Are you supplying the prize? I can make an a$$ oout of myself pretty easily.

we could use spanks' putter as the prize

Back