Cobra & PUMA Taking On Love Is In The Air In 2015

I dont know buddy, I know your wife and I can say this is NOT the event that THP raids Disney...

Did I say that out loud?

Little quote for all of the event investigators out there

Nice bump dude that quote should have all of you with kids excited and pumped or those who are just big kids

Grex is ready for this one. Not too often she mentions events without me starting the Conversation....until tonight

Last edited:
Grex is ready for this onetooboften. Not too often she mentions events without me starting the Conversation....until tonight

OneTooBoften sounds awesome.

Mandi is the same way dude every couple of nights she will ask if any more details have been released. This is especially the case when I mentioned the hotel venue.

Doh...

Mandi is the same way dude every couple of nights she will ask if any more details have been released. This is especially the case when I mentioned the hotel venue.
Hoping we both get in again dude I know those ladies enjoyed each others company

Louann and I are hoping this works out for us!

It's official: my wife wants in this one.

What that means for me is something....special.

Basically saying that I'm likely to get killed if I don't get us in.

Just saying......

My wife is cool with the spa stuff...and working on getting her excited to putt. This one could be in the cards

I've been looking at all the options known so far...have been informed this one is at the top.

Delaney is excited for this event definitely a must get in if i except to sleep in the house

Using Tapatalk

I can tell everybody up front on this one that it will be open for 20 couples.
While we wish we could have everybody, this is not an event that will be expanded regardless of wait list size. Its an event that due to a number of reasons has a hard cap of 20 couples.

Good luck everybody.

How many were there last year, 12? 20 is a solid group of people!

I completely understand, 20 couples is a lot yet keeps things intimate enough.

20 seems like a good number of couples. I hope that event makes it more than 30 seconds signup wise or I'm gonna be in a lot of trouble

There were 20 couples there last year.

Gotta feeling that sign ups, like all THP events, is gonna go blazing fast. I really hope that my wife and I get to be a of it.

Merry Christmas to all!!!

20 seems like a good number of couples. I hope that event makes it more than 30 seconds signup wise or I'm gonna be in a lot of trouble
Lucky for me my dialup is fast

JB was excited talking about this event today. I hope I can make it work. This may be the best hotel and course in town.

Yeah this event is one that has me really excited for 2015.

Caught up on the entire thread and I can say last time we did not choose this event due to numerous reasons, but it is more than tempting this time around.

I feel like this is a must attend event for THP'ers and their spouses/significant other/friend/date/partner but the only thing that keeps me lingering is the travel portion. Why can't I be a pilot? Why can't I be friends with a pilot? The search continues!
One thing for sure is I'll definitely be talking this one over like pulling an all nighter for a college final.

The thought of having CPG involved is enough to pull me in. The fact that there's even more surprises to this event, makes me scratch my head in curiosity.

Back