The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's the family? I see Charlotte is gaining weight!

She is, adorable as can be:

a6a1ee2596fcd1383546bcef8595ca46.jpg

Gaining about an ounce a day. Little lady owns my heart already.

That's for sure. I bet you can't wait for her next Christmas! This one will pale in comparison!

Can't believe it's Christmas Eve. Man this year has gone so fast.

The doc made me stop drinking. Booooooooooooo!

The Official Banter Away Thread

Morning THP

Hope everybody that has kids enjoys the heck out of seeing their excitement this morning.

Me I'm excited over our Christmas tradition breakfast of Cinnamon rolls and bacon :)

Who bought their kids the toys that take 6 hours to assemble?
I imagine it's only gotten worse since my boys were younger.

Morning THP

Hope everybody that has kids enjoys the heck out of seeing their excitement this morning.

Me I'm excited over our Christmas tradition breakfast of Cinnamon rolls and bacon :)
I made waffles and bacon for our breakfast. Still waiting on my 20 year old college student to get up before we open presents. He's not used to getting yo before 10!

Who bought their kids the toys that take 6 hours to assemble?
I imagine it's only gotten worse since my boys were younger.
The worst I ever had to do was my daughter's play kitchen years ago. Almost 3 hours of assembly on that one thing.

I made waffles and bacon for our breakfast. Still waiting on my 20 year old college student to get up before we open presents. He's not used to getting yo before 10!

Oh to be young again.
Enjoy these days Barry.

Feeling very nostalgic today, it's been a great Christmas and I know 2015 will be fantastic.

Someone spilled milk in fridge.
Win and I were cleaning shelves out carefully and she must have used too warm of water and the glass shelf shattered all over. ..2nd one in 3 months...boooh

Someone spilled milk in fridge.
Win and I were cleaning shelves out carefully and she must have used too warm of water and the glass shelf shattered all over. ..2nd one in 3 months...boooh

That is crazy.

Really enjoying a nice simple Christmas morning and remembering years past. Waiting for my daughter to see the bow! She's gonna explode when she does.

20141225_095647_zpsnpmfpw2j.jpg

JM

After what we've been through the past few months...quick decision to travel back home today to see my family. Never drive across a few states with so little traffic. Relaxing and looking forward to some positive family time. 600 or so miles of quiet time first.

After what we've been through the past few months...quick decision to travel back home today to see my family. Never drive across a few states with so little traffic. Relaxing and looking forward to some positive family time. 600 or so miles of quiet time first.

Safe travels

Have a good trip!

Peace be the journey friend.

Be safe Doug. Happy Holidays.

I'm leaving this here, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays THP...

fbc29118e403e3ca7194d989c7eae5dd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back