Who would win in a 4 man best ball tourney??

Wilson Staffer

Reaction score
Handicap
With Freddy Kong and JB vs Jman and Canadan??

I know all these guys and their games well.

Match ends all square.

Likely ends A/S as said above. Lead's never more than 2up the entire day.

:bye:Nice I bet they would all school me. But it's nice to learn a thing or 2 and be humble enough to lose with grace.

I know that I would love to watch that match up - lots to be learned watching that group!

Not really sure of the point of this post but I think Freddie and josh win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sub 45 degrees, it wouldn't even be a contest.
Above 100 degrees, it wouldn't even be a contest.

All that said, I'd be winning if I were in that foursome. Maybe not on the scorecard, but at life for sure. That is a fine group!

It's a push as far as I see....but to be settled with some good food, and tons of laughs, maybe a cocktail or three. Finish it of with desert. Even then it's a push.

Who cares?
We would be having so much fun at the THP Event that it wouldnt matter.
Freddie has beaten me more times than not, but I won the last time out.
Canadan and I have played only once, he is far better, but I did pull that one out.
Jman and I have played once or twice and I believe I was leading.

These guys clearly all know how to butter me up...because they are all better than I am. But one thing remains the same, its always fun, always full of laughter and that is what makes THP Events so much fun.

With all of that said...I like Freddie and I's chances in this match. I would get in Jman's head pretty quickly. :D

Not really sure of the point of this post but I think Freddie and josh win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just for kicks with 4 of our leaders in this web site I think it would be cool to follow along with a 12 pack in a golf cart.

i agree with everyone that says its a/s at the end. would enjoy watching the fun had by this group.

All four would win because they are playing with THP'ers.

Freddie & JB....2 & 1

Pretty good group there.
Great golfers, better people.

Watching that match would be quite a time!
There are only winners in that group, no losers!

I don't know but I WANT to be there. Just for the fun that will be happening.

I would go with a Panda with his shoes untied fist bumping while carrying 20 putters in his bag team.

I would go with a Panda with his shoes untied fist bumping while carrying 20 putters in his bag team.
What you did there, I see it. And I agree.

I know all these guys and their games well.

Match ends all square.

thought most golfers were cool, not squares :banana:

This would be a fun match to watch and to listen to the banter.

I've got to go with Freddie and JB, 4 different approaches to the game and 4 good golfers but with Freddie's length and JB's putting and short game, they'd shoot a 50.

Since I see that everyone else has either taken AS or the JB/Panda side, I say Canadan pulls his PR m7 and steps up and drains a downhill breaking 22 footer on 18 to take the match. Jman runs over and embraces Canadan, which I have witnessed on more than one occasion just because, and the crowd of THPers around the 18th green absolutely erupts.

Back