Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably in the minority here, but Weird Al just announced his 2015 tour dates! This is huge news for us, my son and I go every time he is in St Louis.

The wife and I have decided to build a new house! It fits everyone's needs too. All of the schools are within walking distance, it's more property, and most importantly it's less than half a mile from one of the nicer golf courses in the area.

The wife and I have decided to build a new house! It fits everyone's needs too. All of the schools are within walking distance, it's more property, and most importantly it's less than half a mile from one of the nicer golf courses in the area.

How exciting! My wife and I are still years out from even buying our first house...let alone building one.

I look forward to hearing more about this.

How exciting! My wife and I are still years out from even buying our first house...let alone building one.

I look forward to hearing more about this.

It's our second house, so we're going in a lot smarter this time around.

The only downside is that my THP events are going to be severely limited to what I can drive to. This means that there will be no Legacy for me :(

It's our second house, so we're going in a lot smarter this time around.

The only downside is that my THP events are going to be severely limited to what I can drive to. This means that there will be no Legacy for me :(

Not true. You and your wife will be creating a legacy in a new home. Thats some exciting stuff my man. Congrats!!

Not true. You and your wife will be creating a legacy in a new home. Thats some exciting stuff my man. Congrats!!

No doubt. Still would have been exciting to represent #teamDev and cement the legacy of one of the greatest forum leaders to ever walk the internets

That's awesome man! What area and what course?

That's awesome man! What area and what course?

Bolingbrook. It's right next to Plainfield East HS, and I will be able to see the club house for Bolingbrook GC from my driveway. There's also 6 other quality courses that are within 5 miles of where the house will be. Cog Hill also got about 20 minutes closer too.

Bolingbrook. It's right next to Plainfield East HS, and I will be able to see the club house for Bolingbrook GC from my driveway. There's also 6 other quality courses that are within 5 miles of where the house will be. Cog Hill also got about 20 minutes closer too.
That's pretty sweet dude, congrats.

I see what u did there

My HHJJ for the next five weeks will be staying the same. My grandmother is going to be staying with us (she got here last week) for a total of six weeks. She was very involved while I was growing up and I was at her house daily even living with her and my grandfather for a few years. It is a good feeling to be able to spend this time with her.

My HHJJ is that after 4 hours of meetings I came back to some freaking hilarious text messages from THPERS

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

My cigarette cravings are subsiding I will soon be able to call myself a non-smoker. As well as not burning anymore holes in my golf shirts.

SCORE!! I just nabbed two tickets to the Bolts v. Hawks game on 2/27 for 47 bucks each. Cheapest online price I found was like 94 + fees for similar. Yeah, it's upper deck, but it shouldn't be that bad. Just being there will make my kid happy (early b-day) and be fun as h3ll for me, too.

Cool stuff, chains. Having built the house we're currently in, it can be a fun yet stressful experience. Good luck and congrats.

SCORE!! I just nabbed two tickets to the Bolts v. Hawks game on 2/27 for 47 bucks each. Cheapest online price I found was like 94 + fees for similar. Yeah, it's upper deck, but it shouldn't be that bad. Just being there will make my kid happy (early b-day) and be fun as h3ll for me, too.
Not a bad seat in the place, upper deck is still a great view.

Cool stuff, chains. Having built the house we're currently in, it can be a fun yet stressful experience. Good luck and congrats.

Nah I do it all the time lol

My HHJJ is that my pain in the *** ******* boss is "working from home" on her fat *** for the rest of the week and I should be able to keep up with the PGA show coverage here on THP.

My Nokia Lumia 1520 arrives today! Been looking forward to this phone! Hope it doesn't disappoint.

The arena in Tampa has pretty good site lines. Even up top you will see the game just fine.

The arena in Tampa has pretty good site lines. Even up top you will see the game just fine.

This is accurate, I've never had a bad seat there.

It's exciting how much is going on right now at THP. All the PGA show stuff and of course soon two more THPers are going to punch a ticket to the greatest event ever

My last day of work then I'll be off to Orlando and hanging with my THP peeps. HHJJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back