Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the same boat. Spare unused gear sitting around drives me nuts. And like Erik said, if I could unload some stuff to pay for THP events, it's a no brainer.
Well......

I guess you just keep hoarding now.

What happens to any Fupy iron set?
Wait a second wasn't there a wager a month or so ago when he said he was done buying??

Wait a second wasn't there a wager a month or so ago when he said he was done buying??

Wager was never finalized and GlobalGolf was too tempting to pass up.

Pondering getting a fitting done for my clubs. I have never had one before and believe I can benefit big time. Think if I get get some bills paid, I may just have to do it. I've been pretty good with what I have now, shooting in the 80's but maybe this will get me over that 80 mark

Pondering getting a fitting done for my clubs. I have never had one before and believe I can benefit big time. Think if I get get some bills paid, I may just have to do it. I've been pretty good with what I have now, shooting in the 80's but maybe this will get me over that 80 mark
Maybe I'll tag along too.
Minus the actual swinging a golf club part

Pondering if I'm better off selling my true temper tour issue s400 shafts, that I had intended on using on my wedges, and instead either get some different wedge shafts or upgrade the driver.

Thinking of the new J815 Bridgestone driver or the Taylormade Aero Burner. I guess more testing is required!!!

Nike fairways Nike fairways Nike fairways Nike fairways Nike fairways

A golf swing analyzer. I'm wondering if it would help during practice sessions see what my swing is doing relative to flight, which I could then address with my instructor. I'm trying to figure out: 1) if it's actually useful and 2) the best analyzer out there that would help me. The Zepp one looks pretty good, but still need to keep researching a little bit more.

A golf swing analyzer. I'm wondering if it would help during practice sessions see what my swing is doing relative to flight, which I could then address with my instructor. I'm trying to figure out: 1) if it's actually useful and 2) the best analyzer out there that would help me. The Zepp one looks pretty good, but still need to keep researching a little bit more.

SwingByte 2.0 or SwingTip by a landslide IMO.

Something tells me that you would absolutely murder the Srixon z745

I would like to think so to. The biggest problem I have is that I don't know of anywhere locally to try one. I really don't want to guess on that.

SwingByte 2.0 or SwingTip by a landslide IMO.

I read your reviews of both which have me leaning towards the Swing Tip, mainly because of the video feature and I think it'd help me more to see the player swinging the club as opposed to SB2 where you only see the swing plane, but it could be something I don't even notice if I put it into use.

Out of the ones you have used, was there one that recorded/generated info on club plane the best? I'm most interested in recording swing plane and release point, so is there one that sticks out to you in that regard?

I read your reviews of both which have me leaning towards the Swing Tip, mainly because of the video feature and I think it'd help me more to see the player swinging the club as opposed to SB2 where you only see the swing plane, but it could be something I don't even notice if I put it into use.

Out of the ones you have used, was there one that recorded/generated info on club plane the best? I'm most interested in recording swing plane and release point, so is there one that sticks out to you in that regard?

For pure data, the SwingByte 2.0 is tough to beat, it gives SO much detail on each swing.

Pondering on getting some super duper game improvement irons for the 2015 season. Have been looking at the Cobra Bafflers, Ping Karsten's, and Adams idea's. Imagine there's more out there but idk kinda wanted to get a used set and see if the really help me at the start of the year.

Pondering on getting some super duper game improvement irons for the 2015 season. Have been looking at the Cobra Bafflers, Ping Karsten's, and Adams idea's. Imagine there's more out there but idk kinda wanted to get a used set and see if the really help me at the start of the year.

If you're looking used, Ping G15/20 can be had pretty cheap and are up there in forgiveness. Not a ton less than the Karstens. Maybe the 588MT or altitudes too?

If you're looking used, Ping G15/20 can be had pretty cheap and are up there in forgiveness. Not a ton less than the Karstens. Maybe the 588MT or altitudes too?
I tried out a altitude last year and just couldn't like it. I got some clubs I need to get rid of so I'm thinking about trading them in for some. Defiantly keeping my Srixon though!!! Kinda thinking pings or bafflers.

I tried out a altitude last year and just couldn't like it. I got some clubs I need to get rid of so I'm thinking about trading them in for some. Defiantly keeping my Srixon though!!! Kinda thinking pings or bafflers.

I was going to ask - what about the z545 have you looking for more forgiveness? Across the face, or are you looking for more launch?

I was going to ask - what about the z545 have you looking for more forgiveness? Across the face, or are you looking for more launch?
Just more forgiveness and try something different. Never tried a whole SGI irons before so I don't know how the results would be. Might pick up bad habits thought so idk. Probably wait till it gets warm and see how I'm swinging with the 545s. Just pondering over here to look at something lol...

Might order myself a Bushnell Neo XS, Chrome Soft and a few gloves tonight ready for the new golf year.

I need to swing the Apex again, good memories of playing them last year and some of best scoring of the year with them in the bag.

Need to work a trade and ditch the VPC's.

Voice Caddie SC200 still - wish they would release some actual information about the device.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back