Last time we just steered clear of the Coot Condo because Dawg Daddy's Bulldogs were falling flat.

Wondered why. I thought it was just that no one liked us. :alien: #nodunuts

Last time we just steered clear of the Coot Condo because Dawg Daddy's Bulldogs were falling flat.

Yea we were feeling a bit blue because the Dawgs did not show up. :angry:

Wondered why. I thought it was just that no one liked us. :alien: #nodunuts

Yea we were drooling all over our selves wondering when those donuts were showing up! :D

Yea we were drooling all over our selves wondering when those donuts were showing up! :D

Sorry. We thought you guys were just drooling due to age.

quit trolling my handicap KulbRick

Speaking of not knowing what's going on, has anyone mentioned this to JaxGolferWon?

FIFY OG :alien:

You younguns are getting all riled up talking about the gethering and the post golf refreshment time and forget my wife is reading all this. I'm going to lay low on the bourbon talk for now. :bomb:

The Vines are going to be great from this trip.

Three and a half months away, and I'm already excited. Great course, great condos, better people. This is going to be a good one.

GA/FL gethering

If this little gethering gets more popular, it will become a tough ticket!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this little gethering gets more popular, it will become a tough ticket!

It already is with the 16 head limit. Are you thinking we may have to hold contests for entry in the future? If it comes to that, bet you could dream up some doozies!

Flatter than flat, :banghead:

It already is with the 16 head limit. Are you thinking we may have to hold contests for entry in the future? If it comes to that, bet you could dream up some doozies!

Hehe no doubt. I'd like to keep it simple. Something along the lines of, tell us why ya wanna get ya arse taken to the woodshed, in your first gethering

Hehe no doubt. I'd like to keep it simple. Something along the lines of, tell us why ya wanna get ya arse taken to the woodshed, in your first gethering

Spoken like the Mayor you are!

Attention !!

Attention !!

I talked to my POC and secured a fifth tee time for at least one of the days (TBD). I asked about this for 'any locals that might like to join and not stay on site'.
Or whatever, :wink:

If it fills up, I have friends in Valdosta and I could stay with them and open up a spot for someone else to stay in the condo.

I talked to my POC and secured a fifth tee time for at least one of the days (TBD). I asked about this for 'any locals that might like to join and not stay on site'.

If there's space and the extra group is Saturday I can probably drive up and play a round.

The hotels out on !-75 aren't that far from the course, actually. Not sure what the "golf only" greens fee would be. It would be a shame for anyone to have to miss the fun of two condos full of THPers, but, if we go beyond 16...........

The hotels out on !-75 aren't that far from the course, actually. Not sure what the "golf only" greens fee would be. It would be a shame for anyone to have to miss the fun of two condos full of THPers, but, if we go beyond 16...........

The green fees were the same, $55 / round, last time whether staying in the condo or not. Would think that would not change this time.

Not a bad idea Ken. The ones staying off site could always drive to the condos for the social aspect.

Not a bad idea Ken. The ones staying off site could always drive to the condos for the social aspect.

Driving to them would be a piece of cake. Driving away from them may present some issues....

Back