Golf at Lane Creek - Georgia

I don't know for sure, have to be at Hamilton Mill around 4 tomorrow. The weather seems to want to have a mind of its own tomorrow. Maybe wait till this afternoon and see if it looks any more promising??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds good partner. We'll keep an eye on it. It's going to be real sloppy out there for sure which will put many holes on cart path only status.

I am planning to head up next week, possibly Thursday or Friday. How does that sound?

I am planning to head up next week, possibly Thursday or Friday. How does that sound?

Thursday sounds like a plan to me. I'm so looking forward to seeing a healthier you. You have been through so much pain the last several weeks

Hopefully it will be shorts weather too !

Thursday it is. I will certainly be playing the ups. I am 30 yards shorter with the driver and 20 yards shorter with the irons. The 15 pounds of stomach I have gained and no stretching or exercise have taken their toll over the last 3.5 months. Hope shorts will be the order of the day.

Thursday it is. I will certainly be playing the ups. I am 30 yards shorter with the driver and 20 yards shorter with the irons. The 15 pounds of stomach I have gained and no stretching or exercise have taken their toll over the last 3.5 months. Hope shorts will be the order of the day.

You have a good excuse for gaining the extra pounds . Lol. We will play from anywhere you like buddy as fun is also the order of the day .

I have a Cleveland Mashie Hybrid that MajBC brought down and gave to me to pass on to Josh. Maybe you can take it to him for me. He is eager to give it a go.

I looked at Perdido Bay CC, Lost Key, Marcus Point, Scenic Hills and Tanglewood. None of those had homes on the course as nice as Stonebrook. A little added bonus is that when I join Stonebrook, I'm also a member at Tanglewood and Marcus Point, since they're owned/managed by the same people.
I was just told I've missed a lot in here and that this was the new hot story. I had no idea a move was in place, but am happy, as you'll be 24/7/365 golf weather. Bonus is, my wife has a friend that lives on Pensacola Beach.

I have a Cleveland Mashie Hybrid that MajBC brought down and gave to me to pass on to Josh. I will be happy to get it to him.

I was just told I've missed a lot in here and that this was the new hot story. I had no idea a move was in place, but am happy, as you'll be 24/7/365 golf weather. Bonus is, my wife has a friend that lives on Pensacola Beach.

...and I'm only a few hours away.

...and I'm only a few hours away.

Some real potential here for some pan handle golf with THPers! There is only one I know of in Pensacola and that's Lockman850. He's still around and checks in on THP now and then. But, hopefully some of you guys will make it down to this area occasionally. There are some great courses in Destin as well that are less than an hour away from where I'll be.

I've always heard there's great courses over there, but never been over there to try any of them out.

Golf at Lane Creek - Georgia

I shot an 80 at the creek today folks . A few 3 putts too so it was real close to being pretty dayummmm good .

Played with two young bucks. One is transferring from Top Golf in Texas to be the head honcho at the one in Alpharetta Georgia!

He said for me to come up and he would take care of me and KellyBo. Never played at one of them Top Golf things but looking forward to it !

I shot an 80 at the creek today folks . A few 3 putts too so it was real close to being pretty dayummmm good .

Played with two young bucks. One is transferring from Top Golf in Texas to be the head honcho at the one in Alpharetta Georgia!

He said for me to come up and he would take care of me and KellyBo. Never played at one of them Top Golf things but looking forward to it !

Let me know when you all come this way. My office is right across the street. Did these young bucks have game?

Let me know when you all come this way. My office is right across the street. Did these young bucks have game?

Yea considering both had not played very much this year due to the weather. Sissies huh :D.. They weren't Flog good by no means but you could tell they had some good ball striking in there some where. They were booming it off the tee but their short games were in a bit of disarray and my little score of 80 took em to the shed. The weather was killer awesome!

Yea considering both had not played very much this year due to the weather. Sissies huh :D.. They weren't Flog good by no means but you could tell they had some good ball striking in there some where. They were booming it off the tee but their short games were in a bit of disarray and my little score of 80 took em to the shed. The weather was killer awesome!

the shed dont lie...

Good playing buddy!

The shed is officially open for 2015, well done buddy.

the shed dont lie...

Good playing buddy!

The shed is officially open for 2015, well done buddy.

No doubt about it and looking forward to taking the shed on tour to Kinderlou in May! :bomb:

Dawg looking forward to seeing you up here on Thursday :golf2:

Dawg -- This Thursday looks like crap! Rain and temps dropping . You want to try Wednesday?

Dawg -- This Thursday looks like crap! Rain and temps dropping . You want to try Wednesday?

I cant this Wednesday, I have committed to go play in the blitz with David here. What does Friday look like?

I cant this Wednesday, I have committed to go play in the blitz with David here. What does Friday look like?

Dang I got something going on Friday however let me check on it and I will get back at ya.:thumb:

DawgDaddy and myself are teeing it up at 10:00 a.m. Wednesday. Need two more so if you are in the area so jump on the wagon :thumb:

Sure wish I could make it. Y'all have fun!

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

Sure wish I could make it. Y'all have fun!

I wish you could too buddy. See you soon as the golfing season is getting real now :bomb:

I have a Golfnow voucher for Lane Creek burning a hole in my pocket!!

DawgDaddy and myself are teeing it up at 10:00 a.m. Wednesday. Need two more so if you are in the area so jump on the wagon :thumb:

Save me a spot for 3 weeks from now Ole Woodshed.

Save me a spot for 3 weeks from now Ole Woodshed.

Vegas coming to Jawga ! Looking forward to it bro

Back