Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind Wedges Preview

I really want to try out a 64*.

This hits tour next week.

Who besides phil will carry?

This hits tour next week.

I'm going to be interested to see how many bags this ends up in out on tour. Are they still slated to hit stores in May?

Who besides phil will carry?

Not sure yet.

I'm going to be interested to see how many bags this ends up in out on tour. Are they still slated to hit stores in May?

They are. I will be interested as well. I believe it will be course specific.

I have slipped under a few ball in the rough, this may just be the ticket.

Per their FB, 95 wedges have been ordered for Phil, Harris English, Song Moon Bae, Chris Kirk, Jim Furyk, and more.

I remember the last time he designed his own wedge. He went back to the Ping Eye 2's and Yonex PM wedges could be had for a deal! I still remember that wedge series fondly. I'll definitely get a 64 in this new model when available.

Last edited:
I've never pre-ordered a gold club before. This might be the first time if they offer pre-ordering.

The release date is my birthday....is it a sign? I think its a sign.....definitely a sign. :act-up:

Saw these again today. Really can't really to try one out.

Yes!

e1353748792316aa4372f07ad9be45e6.jpg

eccfa9448094188ddd5964c4debb00c8.jpg

612a0d1968ebcd5b6371f693a48104d7.jpg

These are definitely intriguing! I really really want to spend some time with this.

Really interested in trying these out. I've never really messed around with different grinds before this offseason, and I think this could really help my game.

Waiting to hit the 56 13*

Yep, I want time with one as soon as I can manage it. I was critical as hell at first, but curiosity is 1000% there for me in the end.

Yep, I want time with one as soon as I can manage it. I was critical as hell at first, but curiosity is 1000% there for me in the end.
I scoffed at it as well. But that high toe has me intrigued.

A lot of rumblings from Callaway from as early as the PGA show. They say it's really easy to get up and down around the greens and especially the sand with it.

A lot of rumblings from Callaway from as early as the PGA show. They say it's really easy to get up and down around the greens and especially the sand with it.
Thats exciting. I want to try this. When is the release date?

I can't wait to see him win the Masters with this next week!

Back