Will You Create Your Legacy - 2015 #THPLegacy Event

Yea that's what I remembered, give or take a few feets. It's definitely a pitch-out scenario from what I recall.

Yea that's what I remembered, give or take a few feets. It's definitely a pitch-out scenario from what I recall.

Definitely and one that's not a given. I had to use my 54* to ensure I got back onto the FW with a good chance to save bogey. Taking an 9 iron and advancing it a good bit was not in the cards with the bunker height at it's peak.

yeah I think its 10+ feet easily for sure

Definitely a fader's hole.

On a good memory note, it's where Jake and I closed out my very first Morgan Cup match.

12 was dumb, and man did Cookie and I butcher that hole like champs. We should have just said good good from the tee and saved 15 minutes.

From the blues, looks like I'm hitting driver and then a PW or 9 iron into the green. Taking the tee shot along the waste bunker, but not aiming over it. Most shots are a fade right now, and so it will work out fine. If it goes straight, it's fine. If I pull it, it'll be a longer approach, but still in reasonable mid-short iron range.

~Rock

Hey 441, something looks fishy about your HOF tag. #TeamCheapKnockOff?

For #12, I'm strongly considering a 3W off the tee, to get in a preferred short iron/wedge range. As with some of the other holes posted, pin position is going to play a big part in which club to hit for the approach as well.

I see a tag and a sketchy-looking avatar.

#TeamAintersGonnaAint

Team is not going to is not? Is not going to win? :alien:

People are jealous of what they don't have, especially when there is two of them.

People are jealous of what they don't have, especially when there is two of them.

I'm not greedy, I just want 1.

We tried my friend!

Tied once and lost by 1 stroke the next time because of Buck hitting 2 in the water. I wont be denied a 3rd time!!!!

This hole sets up nicely for me, hit my driver with a fade at the middle of the fairway and let it works towards the green, then have 8, maybe 9 in.

wow are the fairways really that undulating, or it that just an internet illusion?

They are quite undulating, be aware on the 10th...the second shot needs to be in the air properly if you get close to the fw bunkers in the middle. I've seen many hit the ridge / lip and find their ball in the bunker.

2 at the same time is cool :)

D5D10664-8E9C-4858-B8FD-4229A9C45251_zpsa9acnyzm.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]this is a fun hole, there is much more to this hole than is seen on the graphic. Birdies are quite possible, and so are double bogeys.

D5D10664-8E9C-4858-B8FD-4229A9C45251_zpsa9acnyzm.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]this is a fun hole, there is much more to this hole than is seen on the graphic. Birdies are quite possible, and so are double bogeys.

Another wide open fairway to hit driver on. The biggest part of this hole (like many) is the approach. Come up short and you're in deep trouble, a little long isn't so bad.

Back